GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Season 1 of all those shows is all about dialogue, setting and character interraction

If you don't like any of those seasons you probably are one of the lowest common denominator viewers. The people who eat shit like Prison Break up with as many spoons as you can get your hands on.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This thread is now just 10 people that hate good tv bitching at Screamfeeder.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Like I said, season 1 of BB was the weakest for me. After that I was hooked and couldn't stop watching. If you get through season 2 and still don't enjoy it, stop watching because you are a soulless husk of a human with 0 taste

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Admittedly Mad Men hooked me by Season 2 when Don runs away to that group swingers pool house in LA. Felt very noir and it pulled me in. Don is one of the best characters ever.

oghJd.png

• 2Solidarity

Brad2770

Mad Men season 2 hooked me here as well. Season 5 (or 6) finale with Don and his kids was pretty awesome.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Season 1 of all those shows is all about dialogue, setting and character interraction

If you don't like any of those seasons you probably are one of the lowest common denominator viewers. The people who eat shit like Prison Break up with as many spoons as you can get your hands on.
Never watched Prison Break.

I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed GoT, The Wire, The Sopranos, BB, Mad Men, Westworld, and Shameless, for instance. I don't know if those meet your standards though. Can I have a spoon now?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The end of season 5 was kind of ahead of the end of book 4/5 so that could mean anything depending how they meant it, and there's also all the unaccounted for characters in the show that either vanished into thin air suddenly or were never introduced in the first place / merged with another character. I don't really think the dead people are the issues with the show but the fact they are outright stating the show and books are different now gives me hope the books will not suck this much. It also gives me way less motivation to keep suffering through Season 8 since it won't resolve shit from the books :p

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It also gives me way less motivation to keep suffering through Season 8 since it won't resolve shit from the books :p
Just keep in mind if you don't watch season 8, you'll probably never read the end of A Song of Ice and Fire.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
GRRM needs to just let it go at this point, i dont even want to read the series anymore. i forgot a bunch of stuff after 5 years since i read the books. just let let the tv show shit out their version of the conclusion and leave it at that. once it ends there will be nobody to adapt your last 2 or 3 books, so whats the fucking point?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
GRRM needs to just let it go at this point, i dont even want to read the series anymore. i forgot a bunch of stuff after 5 seconds since i read the books. just let let the tv show shit out their version of the conclusion and leave it at that. once it ends there will be nobody to adapt your last 2 or 3 books, so whats the fucking point?
Fixed.

• 2Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Was skimming older pages. Overlooked this reply from several months ago.
You are still wrong, you can't declassify Iron Islands as one of the Seven Kingdoms because you personally don't think islands count.

Seven Kingdoms is named after the seven that existed at the time of the conquest, otherwise it would be the hundred kingdoms since historically lots of houses had their own little kingdoms at the same time the riverlands had multiple kingdoms of its own.
The Riverlands was never a Kingdom.
The riverlands were a kingdom for thousands of years. The definition of a kingdom is a territory under a king. The riverlands were ruled by the King of the Trident.

The last native river king was Damon Teague. House Teague was ruined by House Durrandon from the Stormlands. House Durrandon ran the Trident until they were defeated by House Hoare of the Ironborn.

The Riverlands
The Riverlands used to be a kingdom in its own right, but centuries before the Targaryen invasion they were overrun and conquered by the armies of the Storm King. The Storm King couldn't hold such a large territory, especially when the ironborn invaded in force from the west, and was forced to cede the Riverlands to King Hoare of the Iron Islands. The ironborn set about erecting a massive fortress on the lake known as the Gods Eye, completing it on the very day that Aegon the Conqueror set foot on the shores of Westeros. Aegon's dragons burned out the castle, Harrenhal, killing King Harren the Black. Lord Edmyn Tully of Riverrun led a popular rebellion of the river lords against the ironborn, helping Aegon drive them out. For this act, Aegon made House Tully the rulers of the Riverlands in his name.

King of the Trident

Targaryans created riverlands

The Targaryens did not create the riverlands, bro.