GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i dunno man, if somebody even a caveman noticed some hard shit on their arm, the first thing they're going to do is try to remove it. Stannis the Mannis had all kinds of maesters look into helping Shireen and they were only able to help her because she was so young.

#itsnotfuckingscabs

They'd try to remove it. You know, without gloves...or the medicine to put on after it. Wouldn't work, stigma begins.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know what's worse than the trash tier writing of this show?

Chuk sperging out about Sam being able to cure Jorah's grayscale. It's almost as bad as the sand snake or tower of joy fight scenes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Chuk sperging out about Sam being able to cure Jorah's grayscale. It's almost as bad as the sand snake or tower of joy fight scenes.

I have to say...I wouldn't rank the tower of joy fight scene down there with the sand snake bs. 2 sword guy was all right. Then again we didn't get fabulous tits from tower of joy scene to make up for it...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Greyscale is just a simple analogue for leprosy. It's maaaaaaagic leprosy.

And I honestly don't think he EVER had a conclusion in mind. "The Lannisters 'win'. Zombies show up but don't ravage too far south because budding monotheism. House Stark merges with the wildlings and reinvigorates itself... uhh, other stuff? Ice Dragon? Yeah, probably ice dragon and ancient dirt elfs. Bran never gets laid." is probably about as deeply as he considered the issue. Really all the entire thing was for him was an excuse to do some scene writing. He had a real habit of just killing someone when he ran out of ideas for them.

Which hey, he had some legit good scenes in there. But the focus was setting up those scenes rather than some meta story. He's a lifelong television writer, after all.

At least I hope so, because the social moral of his fable is flat uninspired. He took an awful lot of words and an awful lot of time to say, "People mostly suck."

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

this is only continuing because others are chiming in. stop chiming in and we dont have a topic. i dont care what people want to discuss. i'm happy to talk about the lack of eyecandy in the last few years.

• 1Salty

Merrith

i'm happy to talk about the lack of eyecandy in the last few years.

Sadly with Clarke not wanting to do more nude scenes, and lack of Melisandre need to seduce anyone...they've pretty much killed off any of the eyecandy that would disrobe for us. Unless we want to watch Dany's advisor hug dickless.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Game of Thrones season 8, the final season, will premiere April 2019. Six episodes if I recall.

Avengers 4 is May 3d as well

There are 139 days from now until April 1st and 67 aired episodes so you could rewatch one episode every other day and be fully caught up again.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
another chimer inner. even in magic there are rules. magic ice cant melt magic ice.

The director of the goddamn episode fucking said it was magical fire, not ice. It's almost like fire comes in more than one color, especially when magic is involved.

jun-27-2016-09_26-boom.gif

X_grande.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the director doesnt know what he's talking about

squintydicaprio.jpg

“Of all the queer and fabulous denizens of the Shivering Sea, however, the greatest are the ice dragons. These colossal beasts, many times larger than the dragons of Valyria, are said to be made of living ice, with eyes of pale blue crystal and vast translucent wings through which the moon and stars can be glimpsed as they wheel across the sky. Whereas common dragons (if any dragon can truly be said to be common) breathe flame, ice dragons supposedly breathe cold, a chill so terrible that it can freeze a man solid in half a heartbeat.”

Viserion is not a fucking ice dragon.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
another chimer inner. even in magic there are rules. magic ice cant melt magic ice.

Fascinating.

I mean, outside the fact that it looks more like blue fire than ice, what other magical properties does "magic ice" have? Maybe the books go into much more detail and you can educate us lowly tv watchers

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fascinating.

I mean, outside the fact that it looks more like blue fire than ice, what other magical properties does "magic ice" have? Maybe the books go into much more detail and you can educate us lowly tv watchers
its blue because its an Icy Blast. :p

• 1Salty