GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Looks like the North is going to get jobbed out immediately.

Fortunately for them Cersei is a gracious and fair queen.
The "new" wall was interesting. Basically at the twins it seemed. At least the next king can be like I got 6, SIX kingdoms to rule. 1 king, 6 kingdoms

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think it means anything at all except winter advances at long last. I think it's purely intended for a visual effect, and to remind you of the three important factions. Because it's been a long time since their last season and they need to remind you Game of Thrones is a thing that didn't get cancelled.

Winter in this case meaning ice zombies.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If all the women survive I'm not sure about the integrity of D&D's commitment to entertainment.

I.E. if Jaqen doesnt kill Arya.
Have you ever watched the "Behind the Episodes" on HBO? Those two love to celebrate each other's virtue. Watch the one where all the women meet with Khaleesi on dragonstone.

Goatface

don't think seen this posted, from oddsshark

Odds_.png

from betonline
Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

Cybsled

If Jaqen was going to kill Arya, he wouldn't have let her leave Braavos in the first place. If there is any further involvement of the Faceless Men in the series (doubtful), it will be Arya returning to them once she no longer has a list of people preventing her from being nobody.

I think Jaqen will appear at the end. I agree that if he wanted Arya dead, he could have easily prevented her from running all over Westeros. I forgot what episode it was, but Arya talks about wanting to know what was to the west of Westeros or w/e...basically no one had ever explored that way. I could see Jaqen appearing and he/she/it and Arya set off on some ship to the great unknown to the west.

• 1Like

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has the final season started yet?

I let my HBO subscription drop and was wondering if it was time to resubscribe yet.

• 1Seriously?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Golden Globes had an HBO ad with a GoT scene showing Sansa handing over Winterfell to Daenerys. Was that in last season or is it new?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I decided to re-watch the entire series in preparation for the final season. Tonight I finished watching Episode 2. Only... fuck, a lot more to go. Oh well, I have a few months.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I decided to re-watch the entire series in preparation for the final season. Tonight I finished watching Episode 2. Only... fuck, a lot more to go. Oh well, I have a few months.
you could just skip to season 6 where the larp takes over for book content.

• 1Like