GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nah. I'll just re-watch everything in preparation for the new season. I've given the show this much of my time already. Might as well do some more before getting total closure.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't tell if they're advertising virtue diversity or signaling that the tits will be diverse.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't tell if they're advertising virtue diversity or signaling that the tits will be diverse.

As with all tits series, you'll get a lot early on, and they'll show up less and less as it goes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
HBO isnt mainstream?

Let me rephrase. They're working on making HBO their Netflix, and they're going to want it to be as palatable as possible. That means diving into SJW territory and toning down the gratuitous nudity. To what extent? Who knows, but the HBO we've known for many years now has a completely different master, and is unlikely to be something we recognize.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dont NPCs like having sex too? or is the sight of mangled genitals the only thing that gets them going?

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
I so very much want to respond with a CBT picture.

Let your imagination be your guide!

reek.gif

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's a really badass teaser trailer. I love it.

And they gave an official start date for the new season!
April 14th.

EDIT: I just found it on youtube so people don't have to click your link.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the statues of Arya and Sansa look relatively young, but the statue of Jon looks old. Hmmmmmm maybe Jon is the only one to survive this season?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What ever became of the dude that gave Daenerys the 3 dragons eggs in the first place? He was also the guy that gave she and Viserys a place to stay while living on that continent. He's also the one that met up with the Spider in the dragon room of the castle when Arya was chasing after a cat.

GRRM really loves throwing y's in peoples names.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What ever became of the dude that gave Daenerys the 3 dragons eggs in the first place? He was also the guy that gave she and Viserys a place to stay while living on that continent. He's also the one that met up with the Spider in the dragon room of the castle when Arya was chasing after a cat.

GRRM really loves throwing y's in peoples names.
Illyrio Mopatis and Varys are orchestrating the return of the "real" king! oh wait, you want to know what h'es doing in this larp. nothing. his character was finished 7 years ago.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think the last time he was mentioned was when Tyrion stayed at his place for a minute upon arriving in Essos. He wasn't on screen tho, just name dropped