GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm currently watching Season 3, episode 8. Roof Stark and family are going to have a bad wedding party very soon. I can't wait to get through the remainder of the show. My next goal is too reach all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (movies) in preparation for Avengers: Endgame. I hope I have enough time to get both goals completed.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finished season 3 and on episode 2 of season 4. I just got a chuckle out of Tyrion's line. "Three cheers for the Lannister Children. The Cripple, the Dwarf, and the Mother of Madness."

But more importantly, there was Joffrey's wedding. I had forgotten just how much of a cunt he was during that. But I guess that made the end of the wedding party that much better.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Finished season 3 and on episode 2 of season 4. I just got a chuckle out of Tyrion's line. "Three cheers for the Lannister Children. The Cripple, the Dwarf, and the Mother of Madness."

But more importantly, there was Joffrey's wedding. I had forgotten just how much of a cunt he was during that. But I guess that made the end of the wedding party that much better.

I've been rewatching some lately too, and I'm just about where you are.

Season 4 is my favorite. Even for just Arya and The Hound together. So great.

Tyrion in jail for most of the season is a bummer, but his trial is so good it's all worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh Liza, my silly little Liza. I've only loved one woman my entire life.

...your sister <push>

Great, she was as crazy as Joffery. GRRM is really good at describing mental problems.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my fairy tale ending wishes for this show would be for Bronn to wind up as Lord of Casterly Rock, I mean he's fought with the Lannister men for so long now, and I could see them doing a scene where he saves the dwarf on promise of the Rock as payment.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
One of my fairy tale ending wishes for this show would be for Bronn to wind up as Lord of Casterly Rock, I mean he's fought with the Lannister men for so long now, and I could see them doing a scene where he saves the dwarf on promise of the Rock as payment.

Harrenhall might be more likely? but yeah, i want to see him end the show on a really high note. awesome character, he deserves it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched Oberyn getting killed by the Mountain. Sad times. God, that fight was excellent. Stupid Oberyn looking away from him after he fell. (And yet another GRRM name that uses a y)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
always had a hard time taking Oberyn seriously due to how similar he was to Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally finished season 5. That "Shame" episode was rough, as was the torching of the stoneface princess. Then of course there's Jon's "death". It's good re-watching all of these. Sam's off to become a maester.

• 2Like