GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
anything short of complete destruction of all the Houses and total white walker victory would be utter disappointment. Hollywood happy ending crap. GoT is not walking into a sunset holding hands and singing Kumbaya. But I think this is what we're gonna get, judging by the hollywoodesque last season. It was predictable and bland. So will be this. And it's all fucking GRRM's fault. That old fart should have been writing and not basking in the glory of past feats. With no path to take the story, hollywood is gonna crap all over it and make up their own. But I'm still gonna watch it

Pretty much my exact feelings. This is gonna suck and I'm gonna hate myself for watching it. Pretty much the only way this show could redeem itself is if Stannis shows up with a dark sword to lead the white walkers to victory.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Worst part of these fan theories is that some of them are much more interesting than what actually happened on the show.

Gonna spoiler the rest since we have someone still watching S7...

Read a theory early last season that the Starks were plotting to murder Littlefinger, so that Arya could use Littlefinger's face to bring the Vale under direct Stark control. Seemed to be panning out for a while, except then they murdered him in front of 250 witnesses...

Also all the stuff with the Waif and the acting troop had much better fan theories than what we actually got.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I actually forgot what happened to Rickon.

What Wolves are left? Was there any resolution of Numeria and wolf army?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I actually forgot what happened to Rickon.

What Wolves are left? Was there any resolution of Numeria and wolf army?
1.) This was the end of season 6. The battle between Jon Snow & Free Men army against the Bolton + (?) army at Winterfell. Before the battle began, Ramsey was playing a game with Rickon. He's like "Go run to your brother. Hurry up." Then fired 2 fake arrows at him, then hit him with a real arrow right in the chest probably 20 feet away from Jon. He died, then Snow lost his shit and charged the Bolton army, ruining all of the prep work they had done to ready their own army for the coming battle (digging pits and such).

2.) Season 7, Episode 2. Arya was headed to Kings Landing when she stopped by the inn that Hot Pie went to (in The Riverlands) after being freed from the Lannister prison. He had given her a dire wolf shaped bread back when he first settled there. He asked if she was on her way up to Winterfel and she responded that there was no reason for her to go there while the Bolton army controlled it. He told her that Jon had been victorious over the Boltons and now he and Sansa ruled it and Jon was now 'The King of The North'. So she decides against going to Kings Landing right away, and heads north towards Winterfell. While riding, she stops to make a fire and eat some food. Her horse starts freaking out and both she and the horse get surrounded by 8 wolves. She's holding Needle ready to fight, when Nymeria walks up. Arya realizes it's her and tells her she's headed home and she should come also. Nymeria turns around and walks away, taking all of the wolves with her. Both Arya & her horse are untouched. Arya comments that "It isn't you" to go back home. That's the last we've seen of her.

• 2Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aunt banging priorities. Who knew that the Lord of Light was from Kentucky?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
exactly 1 month, 2 days now till season 8 starts. gonna rewatch season 1 & season 7 between now and then, thats 17 episodes total (10+7) which is pretty easy to fit in. Episode 1 still holds up really well, although its crazy to see how young the kids look.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I am unsure if i'll enjoy the salty comments on this board or the show itself more.

Thanks guys. Your shit doesn't need CGI to entertain, and I do mean that as a compliment.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rewatching all the way through the series, as the lady hasn't seen it before (for shame), and years later the way Oberyn died is still stupid.

• 2Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Friends and I did a rewatch; Season 6 had just the right amount of titty to be "Meh" but still worth plowing through.

Kinda hoping Samwell or Gendry end up on the throne. Samwell because I mean if you are looking for kind, reasonable rulers, you can't get around Sammy's soft streak. Gendry because if there is ever a problem, he can run at mach 3 to get there and resolve it. Plus he makes helmets that physically cannot fit onto his head; that's a skill everyone wants in a ruler.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Episode lengths for season 8. Dat episode length

HBO officially reveals how long each 'Game of Thrones' season 8 episode will be

Season 8, episode 1
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 14 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 0:54

Season 8, episode 2
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 21 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 0:58

Season 8, episode 3
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 28 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:22

Season 8, episode 4
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 5 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:18

Season 8, episode 5
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 12 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:20

Season 8, episode 6
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 19 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:20

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Damn almost 1.5 hours JUST for the battle of Winterfell (episode 3)

Miguel Sapochnik must have really outdone himself this time

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
1.) This was the end of season 6. The battle between Jon Snow & Free Men army against the Bolton + (?) army at Winterfell. Before the battle began, Ramsey was playing a game with Rickon. He's like "Go run to your brother. Hurry up." Then fired 2 fake arrows at him, then hit him with a real arrow right in the chest probably 20 feet away from Jon. He died, then Snow lost his shit and charged the Bolton army, ruining all of the prep work they had done to ready their own army for the coming battle (digging pits and such).

2.) Season 7, Episode 2. Arya was headed to Kings Landing when she stopped by the inn that Hot Pie went to (in The Riverlands) after being freed from the Lannister prison. He had given her a dire wolf shaped bread back when he first settled there. He asked if she was on her way up to Winterfel and she responded that there was no reason for her to go there while the Bolton army controlled it. He told her that Jon had been victorious over the Boltons and now he and Sansa ruled it and Jon was now 'The King of The North'. So she decides against going to Kings Landing right away, and heads north towards Winterfell. While riding, she stops to make a fire and eat some food. Her horse starts freaking out and both she and the horse get surrounded by 8 wolves. She's holding Needle ready to fight, when Nymeria walks up. Arya realizes it's her and tells her she's headed home and she should come also. Nymeria turns around and walks away, taking all of the wolves with her. Both Arya & her horse are untouched. Arya comments that "It isn't you" to go back home. That's the last we've seen of her.
Nymeria will eat Hot Pie and warg into teh Night King

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Been rewatching the entire series. Some of my complaints I had when watching it in real time aren't as bad when binging it. However, these story lines are still dumb af:

• Sons of the Harpy
  • Tyrion getting outsmarted at every step in Season 6
  • Almost everything to do with the Sparrows or whatever they are
  • Littlefinger thinking he can drive a wedge in between the last remaining Starks
I especially hate #2 above. Tyrion offers no positive input to Dany. Every suggestion turns to shit. Goes completely against what he's best at.

• 2Like