GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
At the end of the day Stannis is going to come out fromt he shadows and kill all the people in line for the throne. WE NEVER SAW HIM DIE OMG!!!!!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I've never really gotten the Baelish fanboys. The guy was a pathetic, scheming beta who was so butthurt about the badass Stark boys hop hop hoppin' into Catelyn's pussaaaayyyyyyy, he tried to destroy the entire kingdom.

Fixed that for you

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So, if you're wrong, are you going to call yourself a complete fucking moron?

Quite sure I'm not wrong but I'm not saying that people who don't think it will happen are complete fucking morons. I'm saying the people that think the possibility of it being retarded are complete fucking morons.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lets bet money that hes dead.

Also? Lets try posting without insulting people every time someone doesn't agree with you.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Orth

Trakanon Raider
Martin recently said in an interview that although the show writers may be taking a slightly different path their ending is basically the same as his.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok kind of explains it then. See I'm a show only pleb. I read the first book after seeing the major discussions on it on this board's past lives (think around 2009 not sure), but I shelved it once I dug deeper and saw that it was a 6 or 7 book series and they only had 4 out. Well, 10 years later and it's pretty obvious dude has no idea how to end the series, I don't regret it. I hate not reading complete works. Although once the show is over and I have an "ending" I really do want to go back and read the 5 books out for reasons like this, just to see what was different etc.
It should also be noted, in the books. "the Others" are very literally Ice elves. not, humans transformed into ice golems. Like, an entire race/species that just lives up there by themselves, and are children of the Great Other god, enemy of R'hllar the fire god.

And Martin signed off on both of these major plot points. so yeah, neither the others or Night king are so important to the main story, that their entire existence couldn't be rewritten for the TV show. their backgrounds, history and story are not important, just that they are a threat is.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It should also be noted, in the books. "the Others" are very literally Ice elves. not, humans transformed into ice golems. Like, an entire race/species that just lives up there by themselves, and are children of the Great Other god, enemy of R'hllar the fire god.

And Martin signed off on both of these major plot points. so yeah, neither the others or Night king are so important to the main story, that their entire existence couldn't be rewritten for the TV show. their backgrounds, history and story are not important, just that they are a threat is.
Uh is it?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I still want Sean bean to be woken up by his boss for sleeping at his desk. He straightens his tie and apologizes for nodding off but he had the strangest dream.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lets bet money that hes dead.

Also? Lets try posting without insulting people every time someone doesn't agree with you.

Funny because almost everyone that disagreed with me insulted me before I ever did to them. Literally the first response by someone was them saying I went full retard. It's cool though, I actually enjoy when complete idiots disagree with me because it further strengthens my convictions that I am actually right.

Also, I am completely down to bet money that I am right because I'm not one to turn down free money. Just need to word it in a way in which both parties agree which also has no loopholes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny because almost everyone that disagreed with me insulted me before I ever did to them. Literally the first response by someone was them saying I went full retard. It's cool though, I actually enjoy when complete idiots disagree with me because it further strengthens my convictions that I am actually right.

Also, I am completely down to bet money that I am right because I'm not one to turn down free money. Just need to word it in a way in which both parties agree which also has no loopholes.

Yeah it was very wrong of me to say that, because you've gone so far beyond full retard that it was an insult to full retards everywhere.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah it was very wrong of me to say that, because you've gone so far beyond full retard that it was an insult to full retards everywhere.

Funny since there are several videos about this theory with millions of views and a shit load of people completely agreeing with it and hoping that it's true. The real retard here is you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

If Baelish shows up in any episode from now to the last episode alive you win. If he never shows up or is shown dead then Utnayan Utnayan wins.

Name your price.

• 1Like

Szlia

Since they established the Night King as load bearing, dragons (living and undead), dragonglass, numbers, etc are all irrelevant. As a result, all outcomes are still on the table. It will be a bit underwhelming though if some dumb trick kills the Night King and instantly wins the fight against the army of the deads.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If Baelish shows up in any episode from now to the last episode alive you win. If he never shows up or is shown dead then Utnayan Utnayan wins.

Name your price.
bro, don't say that. you have to phrase it correctly. because if he just shows up in a vignette or something he'll be like SEE I TOLD YOU.

his claim is that baelish is, and always was a faceless man.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny since there are several videos about this theory with millions of views and a shit load of people completely agreeing with it and hoping that it's true. The real retard here is you.

1.8 billion people believe a warmongering rapist pedophile transcribed the literal and irrefutable word of god 1400 years ago, so it must be true!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't have any evidence but Ned Stark is gonna show up, still alive, riding Grey Wind and decapitate the Night King.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users