GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
What if the magic that (most likely) protects the Crypts of Winterfell let's the dead Starks be raised as dead, but on the good guys side? Hopefully doesn't happen since they haven't dropped as many "winterfell has magicz" as they should have for this to be a real possibility.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1.8 billion people believe a warmongering rapist pedophile transcribed the literal and irrefutable word of god 1400 years ago, so it must be true!

please don't lump us christians together with that zealot =(

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So a new guy shows up and takes the autism level of this thread from 9,348 to 9,782? Feh.

He's not breaking any rules, and until he says or does something besides add slightly to the autism of this thread, he's fine as he is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Funny since there are several videos about this theory with millions of views and a shit load of people completely agreeing with it and hoping that it's true. The real retard here is you.

25e49993b1415e757edaca7937f640e2.png

1f9610e4887086c528e21838a367d8ca.png

b105ff268b5d63213bc24730af1f1e63.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Amod Amod Admin Admin @police @fbi can we get rid of this fucking retard? Who's alt is it?

Do you think it's any coincidence that you have the laundry list of health problems that you do? It's because a) you're a piece of shit and it's karma and b) you're a fucking retard that can't figure out how to eat healthily and exercise properly.

Hilarious. You have all these health problems and yet you type shit like this.

"Being sick really killed my appetite. Feasted at Burger King last night and could only finish half my meal. Sad times brothers. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this time of grief. "

"I live in a pretty small town and we have like 6 mom and pops pizza places or more. I do like the sysco pizza as mccheese has claimed all pizza to be, but the prices here are the normal 12-15$ for a large pizza."

Gee I can't fucking figure out for the life of me why your health is such complete shit. It's like a complete god damn mystery. Last I checked, dog shit tier fast food and greasy pizza were the staples of a healthy diet.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Hey boss, check the logs....

I thought big Boss said that alt accounts are not going to be outed at request - even if some may be dodging a ban but have returned in good faith and have proven that they can behave.

Also that there have been legit uses of alt accounts for people to avoid doxxing if they want to discuss stuff that exposes IRL info et al etc.

So with that... if he breaks rules or does something again and again that is the same for his/her/xers removal or abuse of alt account- then out em, but again...for the mods to do and deal with.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you think it's any coincidence that you have the laundry list of health problems that you do? It's because a) you're a piece of shit and it's karma and b) you're a fucking retard that can't figure out how to eat healthily and exercise properly.

"Being sick really killed my appetite. Feasted at Burger King last night and could only finish half my meal. Sad times brothers. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this time of grief. "

"I live in a pretty small town and we have like 6 mom and pops pizza places or more. I do like the sysco pizza as mccheese has claimed all pizza to be, but the prices here are the normal 12-15$ for a large pizza."

Gee I can't fucking figure out for the life of me why your health is such complete shit. It's like a complete god damn mystery. Last I checked, dog shit tier fast food and greasy pizza were the staples of a healthy diet.

Oh it's Lumi

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Since they established the Night King as load bearing, dragons (living and undead), dragonglass, numbers, etc are all irrelevant. As a result, all outcomes are still on the table. It will be a bit underwhelming though if some dumb trick kills the Night King and instantly wins the fight against the army of the deads.
when Jon battled the WW the first time, NK just kept mass rezzing more and more zombies including Jon's own men. this is going to be the same result, but with dragons. its not going to be a trick if they kill the NK. they already established last sunday that if they kill him it will cancel out the WWs. if NK is not there, then they will be working with a finite force. no mass rezzes. if the NK is in fact at Winterfell. then they will be killing him.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
GoT has been gay as fuck the past few seasons. This shit is getting old. So much drawn out talking and not enough fighting. Barely any. Ffs

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ha. i was about to be like, "no, let him stay. at least a few more weeks. it'll be hi-larious when the show ends without baelish."

who's alt was he?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Good insults. Very good. I mean I'm totally not self deprecating 100% of the time here and you're cherry picking posts to support your narrative much like your retard fag story about baelish. Now answer the question, who are you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users