GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Theory: Reanimated Starks kill everyone at Winterfell, night king kills cersei, littlefinger kills night king, headless Ned drop kicks littlefinger in the chest, beheads him, cums all over his face and sits on the throne. A rooster crows at the break of dawn, a dragon roars, a wolf howls as Sean Bean says I guess winter... already came. The end.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 8 users

Sterling

El Presidente
No Winterfell survivors. Qyborn creates a weapon that defeats the white walkers. Euron kills Cersei and becomes king. The End.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Last night's episode was a joke, even my wife was mocking it by the end.

They could at least finished this show strong, but instead are phoning it in.

Starting to reconsider buying this on 4k

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No Winterfell survivors. Qyborn creates a weapon that defeats the white walkers. Euron kills Cersei and becomes king. The End.

Cersei kills Euron then she pulls off her face and it's little finger who pulls off his face and it's a faceless man.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Last night's episode was a joke, even my wife was mocking it by the end.

They could at least finished this show strong, but instead are phoning it in.

Starting to reconsider buying this on 4k
Reading this thread before I watched it I was expecting the worst.

I wasn't bad. I even liked it. It was better than a lot of episodes have been. Even older episodes.

It's a problem though knowing there's only four left. In that context... The episode was lackluster.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't know. i was happy with the episode. a lot of people getting together who used to be enemies realizing that some of that stuff is just real petty.

the whole episode was just focusing on humanity and what makes it worth fighting for. even ayra had a little moment where she grew up a bit. not the sex scene... the one where the hound scoffs at beric being on ayra's kill list. "Isn't he on your list, too" "not anymore"

yeah there are some moments that i wish went more in depth (ghost returning) and i'm EXTREMELY antsy about the fall of winterfell, but in order to properly set up an entire episode of action, you need to make sure there's enough drama to support it, otherwise it just turns into white noise. so we'll see if the next few episodes are done well enough to justify these first two episodes.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i don't know. i was happy with the episode. a lot of people getting together who used to be enemies realizing that some of that stuff is just real petty.

the whole episode was just focusing on humanity and what makes it worth fighting for. even ayra had a little moment where she grew up a bit. not the sex scene... the one where the hound scoffs at beric being on ayra's kill list. "Isn't he on your list, too" "not anymore"

yeah there are some moments that i wish went more in depth (ghost returning) and i'm EXTREMELY antsy about the fall of winterfell, but in order to properly set up an entire episode of action, you need to make sure there's enough drama to support it, otherwise it just turns into white noise. so we'll see if the next few episodes are done well enough to justify these first two episodes.
as long as the WW giants dont stomp the gates down, Winterfell should be fine.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the word "autism" being removed from this thread title was the biggest mistake in foh history

changemymind

• 9Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, they are too busy trying to stock up for winter and war.

i know this was answered legitimately...

but honestly... you saw the freys... the question should be why did it take this long for them to all get murdered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
GUYS, I have friends in the CIA and they just sent me satellite photos of Hodor being snuck on to the set.

The show ends with Zombie Hodor taking the throne and you are all complete fucking retards if you don't believe me.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
GUYS, I have friends in the CIA and they just sent me satellite photos of Hodor being snuck on to the set.

The show ends with Zombie Hodor taking the throne and you are all complete fucking retards if you don't believe me.
does he have a soulpatch now and call himself Petyr? he might just be a Faceless Men.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

the word "autism" being removed from this thread title was the biggest mistake in foh history

changemymind

It shall return in a few mere episodes.

So, who is ready on this fine hump day to turn the 'tism up to 9, or even...11

• 1Like