GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She now has no friends and no counselors

wat? ser friendzone obviously talked tyrion back into her good graces, so as long as the crypt isnt a total massacre she'll still have him, varys, and missandei.
"I was a fool"

Yeah, except Tyrion WAS a bit of a fool to have trusted Cersei, or at least he let sentiment and grief cloud his normally keen judgement. But I think Jorah's talk with Dany and her subsequent command for him to be in the Crypts rather than in the fighting changes the narrative to make it clear how unjust her treatment of Tyrion has been since they arrived in Westeros. She's still a very young and relatively inexperienced ruler. So no, I don't think they're still breaking him down at all. His line about 'the mistake that all clever people make' was actually very well written and delivered, so I wonder where it was stolen from.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I would put money on no Night King standing there to close out the episode will turn out to be a very big thing. They love closing episodes with him standing there ominously.

I do the same thing when I can't remember if I unplugged the toaster or not and I am about to get in my truck and leave for the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Surprised at how many White Walkers there actually are. Before tonight we were lead to believe there were only a handful.

• 1Seriously?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know I just realized there's actually a decent chance they kill Jon next episode.

A) "Subverting expectations" is a pretty big thing right now with the kind of talentless hacks that write for GoT these days, and with Jon already having been killed and brought back, there's a pretty strong expectation that his plot armor will be impenetrable until the end.

B) If Jon dies, it gets them off the hook for having to resolve the Aegon Targaryen thing in any meaningful way with what little time they have left, which would be why they didn't have Jon bring it up with enough time to actually have any serious discussion about it before the army of the dead interrupted.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You know I just realized there's actually a decent chance they kill Jon next episode.

A) "Subverting expectations" is a pretty big thing right now with the kind of talentless hacks that write for GoT these days, and with Jon already having been killed and brought back, there's a pretty strong expectation that his plot armor will be impenetrable until the end.

B) If Jon dies, it gets them off the hook for having to resolve the Aegon Targaryen thing in any meaningful way with what little time they have left, which would be why they didn't have Jon bring it up with enough time to actually have any serious discussion about it before the army of the dead interrupted.

Jon and Dany just get married.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Yeah I don't get the divide between Dany and Jon if they are just gonna fuck and get married anyways.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought it was a good episode, and pretty necessary before a bunch of characters die.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
When you have dragons you do what you want. That's how they got away with everything they did in the past, anyway.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Isn't she his aunt? Is that allowed? Or tolerated, at least?

Would be pretty silly if sibling fucking was encouraged but aunt humping was taboo.

Was kind of funny how she was more concerned with her claim than the super hawt incest.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
weird episode, mostly boring, but quite a few things did happen, just boringly. its nice for the crew to get a reunion episode, just like an old clip show on Happy Days. hopefully next week the pace starts picking up, i dont care who lives or dies next because there are only 5 episodes left and then you wont be seeing anyone anymore. i just care the ones who die, die in a not gay way.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
weird episode, mostly boring, but quite a few things did happen, just boringly. its nice for the crew to get a reunion episode, just like an old clip show on Happy Days. hopefully next week the pace starts picking up, i dont care who lives or dies next because there are only 5 episodes left and then you wont be seeing anyone anymore. i just care the ones who die, die in a not gay way.
4 episodes

• 1Like

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Nah they're not gonna get married. Jon isn't going to continue fucking his Aunt, no matter how hot she happens to be. Also, Dany won't suffer someone else to have a better claim to the throne than her. The divide is there. Something will have to give. These are two of the characters in this series that have been unchanging. Jon will do whatever he thinks is right, no matter what and damn the consequences. Dany has lived her entire life believing that the Iron Throne is hers by right, and her goal has been to take back what is hers. Everything she's done has been toward that end.

There will be no more sexy time for these two.

On a side note, Jaime is one of my favorite characters and always has been. He's a great character because of his growth throughout the story. I was glad when he didn't apologize for kingslaying and fighting against the Starks. I did predict (to my friends) that he wouldn't apologize to Bran, so I was wrong on that note. I still think he kills Cersei in the end, so should be safe next episode.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Isn't she his aunt? Is that allowed? Or tolerated, at least?
Viserys looked pretty lustful towards daneris, but he needed to get the iron throne back first, so he sold her off to drogo, priorities. Targaryans are pretty redneck to keep the line pure.

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I liked the episode tonight, it was our last chance to see all these characters that we've watched over the years. Next week is Battle for Winterfell and at least half of the characters we saw tonight are going to die.

Ep4. is going to be whoever survived getting the fuck out and going to Kings Landing or the Iron Islands (all the dialogue last week about zombies not being able to swim wasn't for nothing I'm sure). In fact they should probably fly Bran over there on a dragon right now so the undead army can't reach him, only the Night King could on his dragon, and Dany/Jon could 2v1 him with their dragons.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
This was easily the worst episode of game of thrones ever... way to hammer it home that you hollywood writing hacks have no idea how to write Tyrion too. The Arya side boob shit was weird... I mean for fucks sake get a body double or something we have had way too many tits in this show for you faggots to be all modest about it now.

Probably a body double or something. Or CGI maybe. It was a bit out of focus I thought, which is a giveaway that there are shenanigans.

• 1Garbage