GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So, The Kingslayer is going to die?

Is it going to be be Jamie and Brienne on the flank, facing down a Undead Giant? Which gives Tormond the opportunity to rush in, save Jamie and ride off to the Iron Islands; WHERE THEY FUCK (to get in the seasons gay sex scene quota)?
Jaime's not dying until he kills his sister.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean, you would think you could talk to Bran the entire night and only get a tiny fraction of what he knows is my point.

Bran probably touched Tyrion on the forehead and flooded him with a bunch of Top 10 Lists of Rapes of Westeros. You know 3 Eye Raven's version of YouTube.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A lot of assumptions that everything will be wrapped up for the final episode. We're talking about a series where George randomly kills people that readers thought were 'main characters'. We may not even get resolution on everything.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
My predictions:

Deaths next episode:

Tormund - No reason for him to survive unless they want to tack on him+Brienne love story at the end of the show. Seem unnecessary.

Jaime - His arc seems about complete. Although having him kill Cersei would be a big final payoff, I am doubtful he'll be the one to do it. So now seems the best time to kill him. Jaime needs to die eventually due to all his past crimes. You could have Daeny do it eventually for more effect perhaps. Would really be milking it though.

Gendry - Need to get rid of the bastard, and will also remove any last emotion from Arya.

Podrick - He just seems kinda useless now, and Tyrion gave him that full mug when Brienne said just half a cup. He's lucked his way so far, but he's a throwaway character at this point.

Theon - This is his time, defend Winterfell and provide an emotional moment for Sansa.

Davos - He's a strong ally & friend of Jon, which makes me think he needs to die now. Gut both sides of Daeny/Jon so that there can be a quicker / cleaner conclusion in the final episodes.

Jorah - We saw some decent screen time with him, he's done. We had the scene with Lyanna and also his advice to Daeny and receiving the sword from Sam. That's a lot of different moments to make next episode a great time to kill him off. Also Daeny needs to lose some pieces from her team, so he seems logical.

Beric* - This is the moment he's been written for. No point for him to survive. Need to close out the Lord of Light stuff here, maybe he sacrifices himself or has a final payoff with the Night King. He'll die on his terms.

Night King* - linked to Bran's fate.

Bran* - After the wars he'll have no place and he has too much power to survive. "Bran" is already dead, he's reiterated many times he's no longer Bran. He represents the Children of the Forest and will confront their creation. The final conclusion between Bran/Night King needs to be good. Does Bran become the new Night King, or save the current one, or do they "unify" to create something else or do they void each other out? Can Bran warg into the Night King? (the Hodor scene strongly influencing this idea)

Survive (for now):

Team Jon:

Jon - Jon is in it to the end, based on the song/speculation , does he give up his claim to Daeny? I still think he kills Daeny eventually.

Sam - I originally had him in the Kill column, but if he is killed off Jon would really have nobody left (except Sansa/Arya). He needs at least someone on his side and it makes more sense to have a friend that can ground him, like Sam. I still think the crypt ends up a battle zone and maybe Sam can come out a hero (again) protecting Gilly/baby sam. Or maybe Gilly/baby sam are killed, but that sure would be another kick in the nuts. I gotta believe all 3 survive at this point.

Team Daeny:
Daeny - We know she needs to survive at least until the battle for King's Landing.

Tyrion - He needs to survive to record Bran's story, and at this point I'm thinking Tyrion or Arya will kill Cersei.

Greyworm - Daeny needs a "fighter" to remain on her side. Greyworm is needed to command her army.

Missandei - She isn't needed but could have an emotional part to play between her & Daeny if Greyworm dies eventually. If she dies I think Greyworm becomes a much less reliable asset for Daeny.

Team Sansa
Sansa - She's lady of Winterfell and needs to be there for the conflict between Daeny/Jon. We haven't seen the end of "What about the North!?"

Brienne - Needs to survive to be Sansa's fighter, otherwise Sansa has nobody left. (excluding Arya/Jon).

Other:
Arya - I'd be very dissapointed if she dies simply because she really hasn't done much with her list (except for Walder Frey). Top person is Cersei, but also the Mountain, the Hound, Beric - most of these will sort themselves out. So Arya/Tyrion are top contenders to kill Cersei at this point.

The Hound - Needs to survive to face his brother.

Varys - If he does die, it needs to be a way other then by combat, he also seems to have few enemies right now, so possibly survives everything.

God that would be awful,

I hope the Night King raises the Starks in the Crypt and they murder all the people in it including burn faced girl and Tyrion.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot of assumptions that everything will be wrapped up for the final episode. We're talking about a series where George randomly kills people that readers thought were 'main characters'. We may not even get resolution on everything.

I don't care if they put the Hound on the throne or hell even the necro hand of Cersei's...hell even having the night king win out would be ok. But not having some kind of resolution would be lame as fuck.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bran probably touched Tyrion on the forehead and flooded him with a bunch of Top 10 Lists of Rapes of Westeros. You know 3 Eye Raven's version of YouTube.

Prolly will still go something like this, even in Westeros

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
The shadow that killed Renly was pretty decent.

I hated this part of the show. It's a great example of something written on the page not being able to translate to screen. Had this shit been written after they ran out of book material, you guys would be shitting all over it

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
the only thing i need is the cleganebowl.
NK is already otw to KL to kill all the lannisters, recruit the mountain, pop that motherfucker up on Sapphiron, ride his ass to winterfell and issue the 1v1 of the millenia!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was a little disturbed by Arya's sex scene until I remembered that I've seen Harry Potter as a farting jet-ski corpse, and I've seen Screech put his finger in a girl's butthole.
Image result for swiss army man fart jetski
Image result for screech

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dany will die but I bet Berrick Dondarrion will sacrifice himself to bring her back. She might even come back with some new "perspective".

Tirion will survive and get the crossbow from Bronn to kill Cersi in the end.

Melisandre will come back at King's Landing and take out Qyburn and the wild fire with a LoL special Aloha Snackbar.

Jamie and Brienne will die together; Podrick will "inherit their knight's honor".

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don’t be so sensitive about Grey Worms woke shit

These are poor northerners who have never seen someone with their skin color. The only non whites are all half a world away. They are just doing that to show they don’t belong there and spark Grey Worms “after the war let’s get out of here and start a new life”

I would agree it is not so much racial tension as it is the northerners are very insular at good times and do NOT like foreigners period aka anybody not from the north. Now add in exotic appearance and that just triggers their NOPE reactions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
In addition to others, Jaime, Hound, Bran, and Arya survive. They take the secret tunnel in the crypts that bends time and space to deposit them safely close to the Iron Isles in about 23 minutes.

Someone gets the bright idea to keep using Bran as bait. Jaime, The Hound, Arya, and Bran take a wagon to King's Landing. The Night King knows there aren't enough people left in the north to stop him, so he goes south and will come back for their bodies after winter does them in.

Jon, Dany, and whoever else is left will try to rally anyone they can to march to KL. They're going to have to fight Cersei or the Night King. Probably both. This sets up a big final battle, gets everyone in the same spot, and there's enough chaos that everyone is vulnerable to dying.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

The night king wins and everybody dies. Valar morgulis.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thought this was a good farewell episode, though there were a few moments I didn't like.

The Arya/Gendry scenes felt ham-fisted - not the act itself, but how it all unfolded felt off to me. Ghost just randomly showing up after a few years in the wild - I'd have liked some exposition there, and a moment between the wolf and Jon. Finally, the Jon/Dany reveal that he is Aegon - this felt rushed and odd in the delivery.

A good episode though, and it was satisfying seeing all the important pieces in the same place at the same time for the first time. A few of the dialogue segments weren't perfect, and GRRM would have done a much better job I feel, but it was overall nice to watch. Looking forward to next week.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Also they didn't show the Nightking at all and since they love showing the Nightking glaring ominously that means something.

He's going to flank and swoop down and kill Bran.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Also they didn't show the Nightking at all and since they love showing the Nightking glaring ominously that means something.

He's going to flank and swoop down and kill Bran.

They talked about using bran as bait for the NK.