Grammar Rehabilitation Center

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
A place to consider what you've done wrong and make improvements.

GrammarCheatSheet-ColourAlternative61.jpg

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
As usual LLR and his fascist Nazi cronies are abusing their power. I quit.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I just now saw the change of the mod title to Grammar guardians, I am starting to really like this shtick. This was a pretty solid idea, would vote for at least three out of five of this mod team again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
5 mods, 5 Guardians, it fits! You can even have debates which character Lanx fits most.

Gamora.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My money is on Lanx just not posting during this so that he can remain Amod.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wow, this feels familiar.

Also, this is an outrage!! Two spaces is the preferred style!! Double exclamation points mean I'm super cereal!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm embarrassed for the local BGN (Brotherhood of Grammar Nazis) that my demerit came from using an implied subject (which is allowed) instead of my improper use of affect where it should have been effect.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm embarrassed for the local BGN (Brotherhood of Grammar Nazis) that my demerit came from using an implied subject (which is allowed) instead of my improper use of affect where it should have been effect.
Your past participles have returned to haunt you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
⚠️This is for no sentence structure and being a repeat offender. Back to the Gulag!

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." <--- This is a grammatically correct, full sentence.

I played 4-D chess and won, Blitzhauptregel. Let me out of this commie shitpile for being wrongfully imprisoned or I will quit this forum again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." <--- This is a grammatically correct, full sentence.

I played 4-D chess and won, Blitzhauptregel. Let me out of this commie excrementpile for being wrongfully imprisoned or I will quit this forum again.

The plural of buffalo is bison, only a communist sympathizer would out themselves in such a shameful way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Stop restricting my permission to post or I'll do so myself?

If I was your uncle JImmy tickling you, are we at the "stop that tickles" stage or the "STOP!" *runs out of room crying* followed by everyone looking at Uncle Jimmy stage?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I played 4-D chess and won, Blitzhauptregel. Let me out of this commie excrementpile for being wrongfully imprisoned or I will quit this forum again.
I reject the existence of Buffalo, New York due to the horrendous failures of the 1990's Bills.
Your move.