Great Employees and Amazing Applications

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_6440.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I don't want to be a hater, but anything other than some small edgy company would trash can those so fast it would make your head spin. Hell even then they would get canned. Make your shit look professional yo, it you want to show me examples of your work, dope, but make it a separate thing.

Nobody_sl

shitlord
Working at a place that doesn't even have enough of a sense of humor to acknowledge some of those really cool resumes would be shit anyway.

You can have your BMW...I'll take an enjoyable shit-pay job any day...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You cant polish a turd. A cool looking resume wont get you a job over someone with real qualifications

nate_sl

shitlord
I went to a T1 business school. Got out with a very impressive 2.71 GPA. 2 years out, I make more than the average US family and only work 6 months a year. SHIT IS BALLER YO.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I went to a school that had a T1 line. I'm doing ok.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
a most effective use of a creative resume would be putting it on their butt instead of their back.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's so nice to be in a profession where having a cool resume is frowned upon. My wife is a graphic designer and if she turned in the

Resume-WordTemplate.gif

resume it wouldn't be looked at

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
I just finished up about a dozen interviews for two openings on my team at a mid-sized, fast-growing public tech company. Every resume that made it through HR and got to my desk looked completely plain and boring. Even if they had been applying for a graphics design position in our marketing department, I can't see anyone getting in that didn't have a professional resume and then all their work in a portfolio on the side. Maybe it would be different if it was a small design firm, but everywhere else its qualifications and recommendations that get you a position, not making your resume a pain in the butt to read.