GRID 2

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm in on this one. I've never disliked racing games but have purchased exactly one in my entire life. This will be two.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I had the original, but i sucked and never played it much - maybe i will find some others who are worse than me to play it with
biggrin.png

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
Anymore impressions on this? I'm much more into sim racers over arcade types.
Played for a few hours and I like it. I never played the first Grid though. This is a 100% arcade racer. No sim here. I like it for what it is though. The graphics are good and the sound as well. If you like arcade racers you'll probably like it. Using a Dual Shock 3 controller with motionjoy in xbox 360 emulator mode and it works great. I forgot how bad I suck at driving games. Have this maxed out on a 680GTX and it's smooth. Not bad for $33 bucks.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Put some hours into it, main complaint is cars are all over the place in handling and no real way to know what you are getting into until you buy it and try it, really screws up the single playing campaign.

As fun as it is I would rather put up with SHIFT 2 flaws on real courses then continue to play this game. Right now I am just using GRID 2 for the drifting tracks, great fun and challenge to drift through the setups, I like it better than DIRT 3 and way better than SHIFT 2 drifting.

That said when you do find a car that is to your liking the game really comes together, works great with my G25. Lack of real courses and lots of reused circuits really hurts this game in the end and I would wait for 10.00 and under sale if you really want to buy it