Griftlands

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Really fucking good. It is everything I could want in a game like this. Same guys that made, Don't Starve and Oxygen not included. They are killing it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, this is really great. I'm enjoying these types of games lately, Neoverse was the last one but the travel, negotiation and having a party in this are really great additions to the formula.

Krastalvo

Molten Core Raider
Echoing the same sentiment. Despite being in early access, this is extremely polished. This is a good time to be a fan of the genre between this, Slay the Spire, and Monster Train.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is very very good. I'm rapidly becoming a fan of whatever Klei does.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is very very good. I'm rapidly becoming a fan of whatever Klei does.
Yeah, Don't Starve Together are some of my most hilarious late night gaming experiences with buddies.

I'll be interested in this when it gets released. Slay the Spire made me a huge fan of the genre.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I had a great time with the demo and the Early Access is $12.74... I can't pass that up.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Still really enjoying this game as it doesn't require your constant undivided attention. Tried getting some pals who love Slay the Spire interested, but they saw the 'conversation' fight and we're immediately turned off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Still really enjoying this game as it doesn't require your constant undivided attention. Tried getting some pals who love Slay the Spire interested, but they saw the 'conversation' fight and we're immediately turned off.
I played it long enough to get Prestige 2 on Sal and beat Rook’s story a couple times. I like it but at this stage of development feel that Slay the Spire is superior. Initially I really enjoyed that it was StS with the addition of dialogue and story, but after the first couple play throughs the additional time spent on dialogue and quest fetching became increasingly exhausting. Brawl mode would be a good solution to this if it wasn’t a predetermined path and more akin to StS’s choose your own path style of gameplay.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the full release and probably won’t touch it again until then (except maybe to play the third character when it releases).

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Echoing the same sentiment. Despite being in early access, this is extremely polished. This is a good time to be a fan of the genre between this, Slay the Spire, and Monster Train.

monster train is fricken awesome, a nice improvement on the spire genre

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user