Grim Dawn

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Drops are better/higher quality in higher difficulties (and more heroes spawn, which means more loots drops as well). But staying in Normal to level/farm totems and/or push SR is the fastest and easiest way to gear and get blueprints on a fresh playthrough until your resists/defenses are good for Ultimate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Any of this guys build guides will work for you:

He also does full playthrough series like the one above. He plays HC so the builds are beefy (always follow build guides from HC when learning a game, even if you play SC in my opinion)
Thanks again, I've been playing his shaman build more or less and it's been pretty fun. Primal Strike (and storm totems are nice) is my only attack and it's brain dead simple which is a nice departure from last time I tried an Arcanist (as a noob) which was 10x the work but I was constantly running from stuff. Shaman alone with decent resists I can facetank almost everything and the AoE damage output is great too.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, shaman plus just about anything makes for a pretty tanky build. I just built out a vitality conjurer and it's basically immortal. Really fun though. I love the totems.