Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Gonna be so bad. I'd put money on it ending up in the single digits on rottentomatoes.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is fucking awful! But still, it'll probably make the cat's owners some dough, so, you know, whatever man.
If it's like all the other stuff they've done so far, really doesn't make them anything substantial - small amount for travel fees and hotels goes to them and all the rest goes to animal charities from what I'd seen when they first started doing talk shows and selling small trinkets. Maybe they've sold their souls since though.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holly Weird behind the times, grumpy cat is out, marney the dog is in.

iannis

Musty Nester
It is entirely possible that this is double feature material. This + Ernest saves Christmas might just be the right mix to stave off suicide for another year.

Cybsled

I told a coworker about this movie (she is obsessed with Cats and Lifetime) and she thought this was the best thing ever ;P

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Little bit more than just dwarfism, there's a jaw deformity she has as well. Regardless she's adorable.

There's some weird mutations in cats though - janus cats fascinate the hell out of me - i.e. Frank & Louie -Frank and Louie, two-faced cat - YouTube
Erm the owned of the cat in that video looks exactly like someone I used to know (not sure if they had that cat or not tho) but like... identical.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait is he supposed to be a munchkin cat ?
Supposed to be a snowshoe mix. Might be part munchkin, not sure. Seems likely though, her brother is similar size with completely different markings (tuxedo-ish w/ long hair)

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
We truly have run out of good ideas, haven't we. To plumb the depths of internet humour and the best of best that we can determine and promote to the loftiest of stages, this is it folks, this is what we have to look forward to. It passes all the tests, even the bungtightiest of the most evolved SJW bows her head and says "I can find nothing to complain about here." Lolcats forever!

On that note, I bid you gentlemen farewell. I'm polishing my shotgun. You'll find me as the only member of the audience in SinCity 2 crying out over what happened to the last of the real men.

Oh wait. It's Saturday! College football is on! Im out, maybe next week, ill see you there.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would pay money to see a movie of an ocelot beating the shit out of a grumpy cat parody.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
We truly have run out of good ideas, haven't we. To plumb the depths of internet humour and the best of best that we can determine and promote to the loftiest of stages
Its a Lifetime Made for TV Holiday Special.