Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
4.20 star(s) Rating: 4.20/5 5 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan, Sean Gunn, Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russell, Wyatt Oleff, Aaron Schwartz, Laura Haddock, Gregg Henry, Seth Green, Molly C. Quinn, Evan Jones, Jimmy Urine, Stephen Blackehart, Steve Agee, Joe Fria, Terence Rosemore, Tommy Flanagan, Richard Christy, Michael Rosenbaum, Ving Rhames, Michelle Yeoh, Rob Zombie, Jim Gunn Sr., Leota Gunn, Ben Browder, Rhoda Griffis, Kelly Richardson, Elizabeth Ludlow, Cheyanna Lavon Zubas, Hilty Bowen, Alexander Klein, Sierra Love, Milynn Sarley, David Hasselhoff, Hannah Gottesman, Luke Cook, Blondy Baruti, Mac Wells, Kendra Carelli, Damita Jane Howard, Brian Clackley, Tahseen Ghauri, Josh Tipis, Jason Williams, Stephen Vining, Stan Lee, Donny Carrington, Fred, Jeff Goldblum, Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson, Fred Galle, Nea Dune, Miley Cyrus, Guillermo Rodriguez

Release: 2017-04-25

Plot: Set to the backdrop of 'Awesome Mixtape #2,' Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team's adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill's true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes' aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dat Mantis tho

1446073180439.jpg

hnnnnnng

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK, that made me smile. I need to get another copy of GotG for my collection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
btw, i am still in awe how complete and utter shit GotG comics have been since movie 1, you can't even read em they're so offensively bad.

How bad? they just throw them into Civil War II, GotG are Carol Danvers' backup, which she doesn't need since she's like the fucking leader of the Avengers or Shield or some shit where she is basically queen superhero, and she still needs GotG to fight Tony Stark and some rag tag superhero misfits.

They even have Tony going emo over Starlord helpin out Carol instead of Tony, since Tony knew him first...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Even that short-as-shit teaser had me smiling. Damn the MCU is good.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea that like 30 seconds of footage and dialogue had more laughs and good feelings in it than all the DC stuff to date. Fucking love Drax. And Rocket. And Groot. And Starlord. >.>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
First one was awesome. Probably my favorite Marvel movie so far and this looks good.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea that like 30 seconds of footage and dialogue had more laughs and good feelings in it than all the DC stuff to date. Fucking love Drax. And Rocket. And Groot. And Starlord. >.>
to be fair how does it rate to the other MCU films? cuz to me? its better than the entire thor franchise, hulk franchise, iron man 2 and 3, Cap1 and Avengers 2. combined.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The first one is my favourite Marvel movie...its just plain fun. That trailer just looked like it will be more of the same which sounds perfect to me.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database