Guns Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 6h 33m
We all need to set up a range day in Texas some where and some time
I'm still game. I thought the one in dallas in october might happen.

You don't live in utah?

Does anyone have a Five seveN? I've been jonesing for one lately because I heard the round kicks ass at distances like 100 yards. Also jonesing for an FK BRNO for the same reason, but it's crazy expensive.

Eli809

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 16h 29m
I'm still game. I thought the one in dallas in october might happen.

You don't live in utah?

Does anyone have a Five seveN? I've been jonesing for one lately because I heard the round kicks ass at distances like 100 yards. Also jonesing for an FK BRNO for the same reason, but it's crazy expensive.
Damnnn that FK BRNO I have never heard of. Holy shit is it expensive lol I can get us a five seven to shoot. I’m not a fan cuz it feels like an Airsoft toy but some people like it.

And I live in San Antonio and fly out to Utah for the shop and filming. Doing the black rifle coffee thing the rest of the time

Hoss

<Medals Crew>
19d 6h 33m
Sounds like my argument against ARs. But is the FN good at long range? FK BRNO was designed for 4" groups at 100 meters and supposedly the FN is close. I know you can already get that out of some pistols, but those are either contenders or require a lot of kentucky windage.

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
21d 5h 25m
Ya STIs are pricey but once you have handled one or shot one you understand why.
It's actually pretty reasonable as far as STI goes, and it's solidly in the realm of quality 1911's at that price. Speaking of, does it take regular 1911 mags?

Singh'sSpot

Silver Squire
1d 5h 10m
My wife's AR has a carry handle with a scope on top. Can't stand to shoot that thing. No way for me to get a cheek weld. Are you cross eye dominant or something? Because I think hers might work for me if I aimed with the left eye.
Nah I shoot with my right eye and hand though I do wear glasses.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
28d 15m
Staccato is super nice, but doesn’t fit in my monster paws :(

I’m returning to the m-f 9-5 life soon but would love to get a shoot setup for the TX people. I’ve got a pretty good range here in Dallas.

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
26d 1h 5m
Kinda interested in this saiga clone. Just not sure about easy means of adding a top rail.

Want to do a box feed shotgun. Had been looking at a krx I think it was, another cheap Turkish thing.

Hadn't been loving tube feed, im too clumsy.

Damage Factory

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
21d 5h 25m
The RS Regulate side rail mounts actually repeat zero really well.

Steer clear of Russian optics, though. Those are all hot garbage.

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
21d 5h 25m
Didn't he make them with the intention of selling them to the buyback program though? Murky waters IMO.
I'm not honestly sure where buyback programs fall in regard to the law and intent to sell, but it probably wasn't a good idea to put his intent in the serial number.

Hoss

<Medals Crew>
19d 6h 33m
lol now I need to read that article

Eli809

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 16h 29m
ok im really loving the staccato for everything. my side cart is being made so i have my extra 8 rounds to carry but how slim it easy and how it feels and fires.. this is replacing the DVC carry

Reactions: Ignatius

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
28d 15m
Not really guns, but while unloading the first of many resupply trucks, noticed we got a huge shipment of microtech knives...and one almost $400 beard comb lol.

Aamry

Molten Core Raider
8d 2h 45m
Not really guns, but while unloading the first of many resupply trucks, noticed we got a huge shipment of microtech knives...and one almost $400 beard comb lol.
I own a Microtech Ultratech. Great knife, been sharp for 3 years.

Reactions: Ignatius