Guns Thread

Fadaar

That guy
25d 11h 31m
I've still got this crazy idea that Feinstein has massive amounts of stock in gun manufacturers and every time the gun market starts to take a dip she introduces a bill.

Last edited:

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Guess that P226 RX SAO I have been eyeing will need to come home soon to get ahead of the price jumps. My wife is going to choke me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
34d 2h 7m
Shot my brothers Taurus 357 magnum today, first time shooting a 357. Holy fuck, awesome.

Borrowed my father in laws Ruger 22 pistol for my wife and she's insanely accurate with it and can easily shoot it. Still looking to buy two new handguns after we do taxes

Last edited:

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
29d 5h 0m
That looks kinda cool, but I feel like my coworkers would judge me so hard for buying one lol

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
26d 23h 38m
Don't assemble, leaves more storage room? ;p Nice to have on hand though for when the next panic hits and can sell for a decent price as opposed to current rock bottom.

Kiki

Lord Nagafen Raider
9d 1h 26m
I have a lower that needs a home so I took a poll about what to put on it. The shorty 6.5 Grendel won. Just what I needed, another caliber.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Who here has shot the Canik TP9SFX and/or S&W M&P9 Pro? I am looking to dip my toe in 3 gun and do not have a 9mm to use for it.

Canik TP9SFX with Venom 6moa sight is 600 no rear sight using red dot.
S&W M&P9 Pro, is cut for red dot comes with both a threaded/non threaded barrel is $487 would need to buy a red dot for another $300 or so. Also keeps rear sight and they are raised.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
29d 5h 0m
I might as well buy them cheap while I can. Our store's lowers were made by Mega, so they're pretty nice :D

Got my offer letter today so I'll be giving them my notice this week :(

• Solidarity
Reactions: McQueen

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
26d 23h 38m
Who here has shot the Canik TP9SFX and/or S&W M&P9 Pro? I am looking to dip my toe in 3 gun and do not have a 9mm to use for it.

S&W M&P9 Pro, is cut for red dot comes with both a threaded/non threaded barrel is $487 would need to buy a red dot for another $300 or so. Also keeps rear sight and they are raised.
Caniks are sweet, and I think another couple new models just got released you might look at. Not sure if they now offer the same as the sfx but witha threaded barrel also. Price point is right.

If you are open to dumping more $, check out the FN 509 tacticals though a trigger kit is ideal just like many M&P's. I havn't been staying up to date, but several other mfgs have been putting out red dot cut w/ threaded barrel models.

FN has 24 round mags by default. Caniks have optional larger. Depending what class you are shooting or whatever, glock of course just put out their 23 and 27 round mags.

Reactions: Vepil

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
29d 5h 0m
All of my lowers are Mega and they're excellent. 👌
I heard they've had some issues since Zev bought them out, but cannot personally confirm.

SHOT show is in 6 days, I'd hold off on buying anything til that atleast.

• 2Like
Reactions: Vepil and McQueen

McQueen

Trakanon Raider
22d 2h 33m
I heard they've had some issues since Zev bought them out, but cannot personally confirm
That's unfortunate. They used to be dead-nuts reliable and a pretty solid deal when you could find them. The Mega rollmark was dope af, too. 😕

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
29d 5h 0m
We've still got a .308 upper/lower combo in our inventory I'm thining about grabbing too, I just am not sure I want to jump into the AR10 pool.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks guys for the info. Forgot SHOT was about to hit.

I have a torn up ankle so not much shooting going on right now anyway.

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
42d 6h 12m
Is there a law against assault shot guns? Lol

Why does that VR80 grip connect to the stock like that?