Guns Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
41d 1h 15m
Well obviously stuff made after the ban is more deadly because of the black magic rituals.

My mild OCD won't let me download mags. Cause then the boxes won't be even. When I shoot my fun guns, I do the math and make sure I have enough mags so that there are never any partial boxes. The loose ammo in a can is a real godsend. The garand is the worst about that. 8 round clips, 20 round boxes and I've never seen a can of loose garand ammo. And in case anyone is thinking of suggesting that I just dump the ammo into a can, allow me to pre-emptively invite you to go fuck yourself.

• 1Worf
Reactions: LachiusTZ

Kiki

Trakanon Raider
16d 16h 27m
My range is closed. I guess I could check the farther one but I just need to buy land in the middle of nowhere. I did my panic buying last year before election prices start so I'm pretty set on supplies. 5.7 made up half the cost of my order tho, I hope more people start making this stupid expensive ammo. Having 50 rounds of baddass right next to me currently is worth it tho.

When this is all over, we should all meet up in central texas and burn some ammo.

Burren

Molten Core Raider
15d 3h 41m
My range is closed. I guess I could check the farther one but I just need to buy land in the middle of nowhere. I did my panic buying last year before election prices start so I'm pretty set on supplies. 5.7 made up half the cost of my order tho, I hope more people start making this stupid expensive ammo. Having 50 rounds of baddass right next to me currently is worth it tho.

When this is all over, we should all meet up in central texas and burn some ammo.
Not a bad idea. Fredericksburg area has great food, great drink, and lots of open land.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
41d 1h 15m
I'm looking for hunting land right now. Mostly looking around madisonville, so that'll be halfway between houston and dallas. I'd be willing to go further west, I just want to avoid the rail. I hunt in banderas now but I'm looking to get away from the CWD.

Bandwagon

Maps
<Prior Amod>
Well obviously stuff made after the ban is more deadly because of the black magic rituals.

My mild OCD won't let me download mags. Cause then the boxes won't be even. When I shoot my fun guns, I do the math and make sure I have enough mags so that there are never any partial boxes. The loose ammo in a can is a real godsend. The garand is the worst about that. 8 round clips, 20 round boxes and I've never seen a can of loose garand ammo. And in case anyone is thinking of suggesting that I just dump the ammo into a can, allow me to pre-emptively invite you to go fuck yourself.
I've been making some ammo boxes for guys that reload with my new laser cutter. We should come up with a design that works for your OCD shit and drop some FOH logos on it.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
44d 12h 54m
I havent had much trouble finding 5.7, the unwashed masses don't know about it so the price has remained the same.

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Gold Donor>
74d 5h 6m
Does anyone know much about the Ruger PC Carbine? Someone recommended them on a video I watched and noticed they were about half the price of the Sig Sauer MPX equivalent. I am fairly partial to Ruger's way overbuilt revolvers. So I am wondering if this is as much of a bargain as their revolvers are, or if the Sig is really worth double.

Bandwagon

Maps
<Prior Amod>
Does anyone know much about the Ruger PC Carbine? Someone recommended them on a video I watched and noticed they were about half the price of the Sig Sauer MPX equivalent. I am fairly partial to Ruger's way overbuilt revolvers. So I am wondering if this is as much of a bargain as their revolvers are, or if the Sig is really worth double.
I have the carbine and don't have a single complaint. I've only put about 300 rounds through it, but not a single issue. I wouldn't mind getting the pistol version.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chanur

Burren

Molten Core Raider
15d 3h 41m
I know not everyone likes Bud's Guns, but I got an email from them saying they still have millions of rounds available for shipping, if folks are still concerned about getting more right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chanur

Kiki

Trakanon Raider
16d 16h 27m
that thing is right up my alley. All i want are 9mms now. Probably getting a cp33 first tho for a suppressor host but I don't want the coronas

• 1Like
Reactions: Bandwagon

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
41d 1h 15m
Got my umarex mp40 today. It came with ZERO co2 cartridges. What the fuck! Why isn't that bolded and underlined in the fucking description?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
My local Academy sports just got a pallet of 9mm and 5.56mm each, still charging 22 cents for the 9 and 32 cents for 5.56 not too bad only limit of 5 boxes of each type.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
41d 1h 15m
Mine had a line outside. Maybe we just got a shipment too. I just wanted some fucking CO2 cartridges. I will check again tomorrow in case that was what happened.

Larnix

Golden Knight of the Realm
61d 17h 35m
Wife just today said to me, when this is all over I would like to learn how how to shoot "our" guns. This same lady just last week called me crazy for making a 13 hour round trip to get them. Wild times we are in gents.