Guys with ass-hair problems.

When youre taking a shit, and push it out, but never hear it hit the water.

rrr_img_104852.jpg

Binkles_sl

shitlord
That sounds like an extreme case. In my quest for the ultimate toilet paper experience, I found that Quilted Northern is the devil. So much toilet paper lint entangled in my ass hair. I would trim/shave, but it's hard to reach.

Relevant and informative:

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Charmin "Freshmate" wet-wipes. Literally life changing. Regular toilet paper can go fuck itself.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Why aren't you men using adult wipes, yet? Hell, I carry actual baby wipes in my backpack for when I'm out of the house. But, I also nair my butthole since I have so much hair down there. -.-

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, the Nair bottle doesn't have to go looking for dick, either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ass hair problems comes in many forms. I love this one for the surgical options.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Why aren't you men using adult wipes, yet? Hell, I carry actual baby wipes in my backpack for when I'm out of the house. But, I also nair my butthole since I have so much hair down there. -.-
They are amazing but, despite many brands saying they're flushable, most are notpracticallyflushable and they are clogging city pipes/resulting in other issues. Being the magnanimous citizen I am, I am willing to sacrifice a small amount of personal comfort for the common good.

I used to try and plan my shits prior to a shower but, at work, it's more enjoyable to shit when you're getting paid for it.

Depending on your skin type/sensitivity, Nair may cause your asshole to feel as if on fire. You'll do it once and not forget for quite a long time.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I buzz my southern nut fuzz, but I've found it's essential to use a length guard, because raw clippers really scratch crack region badly. I'm going in blind when I'm 'scaping down there, and 9 times out of 10 I end up with a bloody booty hole. Use a 1 or a 2 and you're golden.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They are amazing but, despite many brands saying they're flushable, most are notpracticallyflushable and they are clogging city pipes/resulting in other issues. Being the magnanimous citizen I am, I am willing to sacrifice a small amount of personal comfort for the common good.
From my time spent in third world countries, Baby wipe that shit and throw it in the trash can. That's what they do in fucking africa and south america. I'd just flush it in the states, but the trash is a viable option if you're all retarded and shit.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't wiped my ass with dry paper in quite a few years. Really hard to beat the cleaning that 3-4 wet wipes can do back there. Back when I was a peasant and using normal paper I would literally wipe my ass raw every time and still be removing shit from the hair back there.

I keep a ziplock bag of wipes in the car and when I gotta take a deuce on the road I can conveniently and discreetly slip it into my pocket. Its a good feeling of superiority when you hear these truckers grunting and blowing massive farts / turds which are obviously causing a mess back there and I can quickly and cleanly wipe things up in mere seconds. Leaves more time for activities.