Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hacks

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2021-05-13

Creator: Jen Statsky, Lucia Aniello, Paul W. Downs

Cast: Jean Smart, Hannah Einbinder, Carl Clemons-Hopkins

Overview: Explore a dark mentorship that forms between Deborah Vance, a legendary Las Vegas comedian, and an entitled, outcast 25-year-old.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The first two episodes of this were decent. Not quite sure where the show is going but will keep watching.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

This is a new show on HBO Max and its hilarious. Jean Smart kills it as a crude aged comedian. She seems to be in everything on HBO the last few years. Highly recommend this.

Animosity

First couple episodes of season 2 dropped today on HBO Max.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good shit, didn't even realize season two was coming out anytime soon. Season one was hilarious.

• 1Like

Animosity

Season 2 finale was good. They ended it where it could be the end of the show but left it open ended enough just in case its renewed for a third season. Season 2 wasnt as good as season 1 but still enjoyable. The cameo with Laurie Metcalf was great. And Kayla is probably the best character on the show. Girl is hilarious.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The wife and I just started watching this. We just saw the Jurassic Park Piano scene. I don't know why exactly but something about that scene just made us both lose it. We had to pause for a couple minutes.

$100k on piano lessons and this is all she learned. Maybe because our kids are taking piano lessons. Sometimes the silly stupid shit and the throw away lines on this show are the best.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Too lazy to look it up. Are any of the Writers on this show from Veep? I am noticing some comedic similarities that I like.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Season 2 finale was good. They ended it where it could be the end of the show but left it open ended enough just in case its renewed for a third season. Season 2 wasnt as good as season 1 but still enjoyable. The cameo with Laurie Metcalf was great. And Kayla is probably the best character on the show. Girl is hilarious.
I hope it does end here. I really liked it but it has a good ending and needs to just end.

Edit: just saw it was renewed. Fuck. Now we get some contrived bullshit to continue it.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database