Hammerwatch?

Caliane

Does look cool. too soon from steam sale though. I have too large of a backlog to bite on a whim.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Played a bit with a couple friends lastnight. The adventure mode is much fun. I'm not sure how I feel about the character progression aspect. No levels? We were getting gold to be able to purchase upgrades/new abilities. There is a hero defense mode too which was fun. Haven't put much time into it yet but I want to play again tonight. Quite fun.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Beat the undead knight lastnight easily with paladin/ranger. They are the strongest classes in the game so far. Only time we died was us being careless on spikes/charging into 50 mobs (paladin). Died once each on the undead knight.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Seems to be the highest damage and mobility.....defense on top of that too. Main attack is frontal melee arc. Doesn't seem to have a max on targets. You can also upgrade your projectile defense shield too. I think mine is up to 180 degrees. You can block most projectiles and still attack. Just requires you to someone face the direction of the projectile. Incredibly effective while comboing strafe and hold buttons.

Eventually paladins get a dungeon wide ally heal which I got lastnight. Not sure how it's balanced....actually it's not.