elidib

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hanna

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2019-02-03

Creator: David Farr

Cast: Esme Creed-Miles, Mireille Enos, Joel Kinnaman

Overview: This thriller and coming-of-age drama follows the journey of an extraordinary young girl as she evades the relentless pursuit of an off-book CIA agent and tries to unearth the truth behind who she is. Based on the 2011 Joe Wright film.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider

Show based on the 2011 movie, which I always liked.

First episode is out, I thought the acting and production quality were pretty good and it's got my interest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
5 minutes into this she is tasting her period blood.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First two eps were great, but not killing off her "father" in the pilot was a big mistake. It turns into the Joel Kinnaman show and by ep5 I'm realizing that the real issue is that there wasn't more than a movie's worth of story to tell here. When they do finally get back to Hanna she's acting like an idiot kid in a bore-you-to-tears filler episode, next one will probably be more of the same, and then there's 2 left to wrap it all up. Hopefully with some kind of bloodbath to make up for having me sit through a couple hours of teen angst and side-characters-no-one-gives-a-fuck-about.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Was watching this but... god damn the plot is annoying as fuck. I get that Hanna would be all confused and shit but she was also conditioned for this exact situations. I lost my shit in episode 6 when her father just happened to know how to fly a fucking helicopter and Hanna refused to kill Weigler despite her lying to her and trying to kill her at every single turn.

Premise was good but they couldn't develop a plot for dogshit.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database