Hazbin Hotel

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
7,762
4,743
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Hazbin Hotel

Genre: Comedy, Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2024-01-18

Creator: Vivienne Medrano

Cast: Erika Henningsen, Stephanie Beatriz, Alex Brightman, Keith David, Kimiko Glenn, Blake Roman, Amir Talai

Overview: In attempt to find a non-violent alternative for reducing Hell's overpopulation, the daughter of Lucifer opens a rehabilitation hotel that offers a group of misfit demons a chance at redemption.
 

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
7,762
4,743
This was a internet darling pilot from a few years ago that gained a lot of attention from theater-kid types and then had some songs go viral on social media.

Amazon picked it up as a series and it's actually pretty darn good. Nice mixture of irreverent 'fuck you' dark comedy and uplifting sentiment.
 

ShakyJake

<Donor>
8,853
21,653
I didn't last 15 minutes. Not one laugh or chuckle, and woke shit right from get go. Maybe that's the target audience?
 

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,200
43,224
I didn't last 15 minutes. Not one laugh or chuckle, and woke shit right from get go. Maybe that's the target audience?
It definitely is. Super popular with all the pride-pronoun furry troglodytes. I think I got linked videos a few times from random people, and this was pretty much my reaction.

disgusted face GIF
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,364
12,707
Musical movies/shows are always going to alienate some potential audience, even if the rest of the content works fine without it.
 
TV show information provided by The Movie Database