HBO shows on Amazon Prime - May 21st

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are you guys talking about the Prime price increase or Netflix? I've had Prime for a couple years now. My Prime membership renews in June and it's going to be at 99 bucks, so 20 bucks more a year.

f8XAs7J.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was going to say, sounds like Column is talking about Netflix and not Amazon. The Amazon increase already happened. Luckily, my renewal happened the month before that changed so I got in one more year at the lower cost. Not that it matters, I love Amazon Prime for the shipping and would be keeping it regardless. I got it back when you could share, so I've got several accounts linked to mine. If I ever thought it was costing too much I'd just have some of those people start pitching in for the cost.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was going to say, sounds like Column is talking about Netflix and not Amazon. The Amazon increase already happened. Luckily, my renewal happened the month before that changed so I got in one more year at the lower cost. Not that it matters, I love Amazon Prime for the shipping and would be keeping it regardless. I got it back when you could share, so I've got several accounts linked to mine. If I ever thought it was costing too much I'd just have some of those people start pitching in for the cost.
Yeah I easily save $100 a year buying random shit from Amazon instead of running to a brick and mortar store. Prime ships so fast it is just as convenient.

Shit I may save $100 per year on coffee alone. Shits cheap on Amazon.