He Never Died - with Henry Rollins

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How in the fuck did this never get posted and it releases in 2 days? Give Astro negs to offset this injustice.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you seen a young lady with a lip ring in here?

"What'd she look like?"

A young lady with a lip ring.

Yeah, that looks pretty interesting, and I like Rollins a lot.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Loved him in movies ever since that awful Charlie Sheen one back in the day. Looks good!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for the heads up, will definitely watch this. They kinda spoiled the entire movie in the trailer, but that seems to be the norm these days.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm it seems like it's not in my city at all tomorrow. Is there a larger release planned? Usually we get everything here. First movie I've been interested in seeing that I can't.

Edit: OK seriously cannot find a theater showing this within like 50 miles of Kansas City in the next 2-3 weeks, freaking weird. Can't see anything online about it even being a limited release so I might just be boned.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean, I had no problem finding "What We Do in the Shadows", like 3 theaters nearby had that for quite a while. I would have thought this was actually a bigger release than that one.

Maybe it's some weird middle ground of not indie enough for the indie theaters and not big enough for the normal ones

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean, I had no problem finding "What We Do in the Shadows", like 3 theaters nearby had that for quite a while. I would have thought this was actually a bigger release than that one.

Maybe it's some weird middle ground of not indie enough for the indie theaters and not big enough for the normal ones
Its a film staring Henry Rollins only, not trying to hate on him but im surprised its getting any theatrical release.

Will definitely watch though

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Really disappointed that they gave so much of it away, but fuck I want to see this now anyway.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Sweet,

Oblig post as i know someone else will look for this after reading this thread.

Sigh this shit is 20+ years old now...

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Listened to Black Flag, Rollins Band, and all of his spoken words growing up. Guy was an idol to me in my highschool days and almost flipped my shit when I watched him get his ass kicked in the movie Heat. This movie is a definite watch for me!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hmm it seems like it's not in my city at all tomorrow. Is there a larger release planned? Usually we get everything here. First movie I've been interested in seeing that I can't.

Edit: OK seriously cannot find a theater showing this within like 50 miles of Kansas City in the next 2-3 weeks, freaking weird. Can't see anything online about it even being a limited release so I might just be boned.
Friends of mine are going down to Screenland Armour tomorrow and they're going to try to see if there is someone they can talk to (more like beg) for it to be shown there sometime.

They were telling me that Alamo Drafthouse was going to show the new Star Wars straight for 2-3 weeks? FFS

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Friends of mine are going down to Screenland Armour tomorrow and they're going to try to see if there is someone they can talk to (more like beg) for it to be shown there sometime.

They were telling me that Alamo Drafthouse was going to show the new Star Wars straight for 2-3 weeks? FFS
Sort of. According to their calendar they have other stuff going on though, but the next week or so is pretty lame looking.

I should ask someone at Tivoli if it's on their radar but I don't actually KNOW anyone there.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Wow, a fairly original idea from Hollywood. And it looks good, to boot.