Health Care Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vinen

God is dead
Not a Fan of the ACA. Less of a fan of the GOP shutting down the Government.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Not happy with ACA because I would prefer single-payer, but ACA is better than what we had. So... yes?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
As all polls this one could have been phrased better.

I am not happy with it per se, because I dont think it goes far enough. It should have been single payer.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Voted yes because it's closer - but see Araysar, etc for my elaboration.

iannis

Musty Nester
Complex issue with a complex answer. Sometimes it does help to boil it down into a simple yes/no. 51% yes for me. Which means I harbor serious reservations -- but it is what it is, and it is not a singularly intolerable or unjust bundle of law.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it's a poll tax because I have to log in first. that's the same as having to show my ID.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I personally am voting no. Not because what is there is bad, but because I like things done once. I think this solution is stopgap. It doesn't really solve a whole lot. It doesn't really cause a ton of problems.

I find it more of just a bandaid to the ego and psyche of the liberals that they are doing something for the disenfranchised they don't honestly even care about.

"Look poors and bads. We gave you healthcare. Be happy. Let them eat cake!"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why not just admit that you're voting No because you're unemployed and you have to fill the time up with drama.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
why is trollface even voting in an American poll?

he is not from our lands

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why not just admit that you're voting No because you're unemployed and you have to fill the time up with drama.
Not at all, I have healthcare. Twice.

This isn't a drama thread. Let us put it up to the vote. The thing is the majority will vote yes that it is a good thing. That is fine, you won't see me trying to stop or repeal it.

I am ambivalent about it in general, it doesn't help or hinder me and why not have it? If it came to a popular vote I would have voted no and said "back to the drawing board, release the kraken if you don't get it right the second time".

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
of course i understand. you dont give a shit either way. you're just here to rustle jimmies.

go have a good unemployment, a_skeleton_03.

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would prefer more options ...

Yes, I like the ACA
Yes, but I hold major reservations
No, but I would like to still see health reform
No, keep things like they were
I don't care