Heat 2 - Michael Mann novel

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
How are you going to have Hanna and McCauley in the same plot when they never met each other until the first film? McCauley gets away and Hanna just never saw his face? Wouldn't he then have made some reference to McCauley being "the one who got away" when they speak in the first film? Heat's one of my absolute favorite films ever made, but what?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How are you going to have Hanna and McCauley in the same plot when they never met each other until the first film? McCauley gets away and Hanna just never saw his face? Wouldn't he then have made some reference to McCauley being "the one who got away" when they speak in the first film? Heat's one of my absolute favorite films ever made, but what?

Heat is also one of my favourite movies. I will probably order this

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I started this last night, don't normally read fiction but it's pretty good so far. Helps that Heat is one of my all time favourite movies.

You can tell it's Michael Mann co authoring it, lots of attention to detail although at times it can be seem like a parody - we don't need a description of how light reflects off objects on every other page