Hello Ladies

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else watching this show? I caught an episode this week and I think it's pretty decent.

I haven't watched this episode yet but episode 3 was the one I've seen so far.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Missed 3rd so far, first 2 were decent though.

People that get uncomfortable watching shows based around awkward situations need to run the other way. The show is almost entirely Stephen Merchant trying to be cool and impress women and failing spectacularly. Usually it's funny. Oddly enough the scenes of him and his friends out of those situations are probably funnier.

Araxen

I certainly hope they don't drag out the Stuart and Jessica thing. It's painfully obvious they are going to end up fucking. Just get it out of the way.

Jessica is only 30 and looks like she's 35+. She's a poster child for women that they shouldn't tan so fucking much.

Araxen

Last night's episode was the best so far. Rory and Wade are just hilarious! Only two episodes left. =(

"I just brought the domain name Stuartisms so.... we've got that if we need it."

"If I had a girl like that I'd carry her every day. I'd get one of those suits too."

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to like this, I really am but its just too fucking uncomfortable for me. I actually hate Stuart, and with a show like this he has to be a little bit endearing or it fails. For me, he isn't the least bit likable. I like the premise, and a lot of the arcs but think the writing lets it down. I'm going to keep watching though, because it is better than probably 95% of the other terrible shit on tv.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, it's pretty good despite being mostly the same cringe worthy, borderline unlikable character driven show as Extras and Life is too short.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God he's just so over the top desperate for ass it's ridiculous. Which ties back to Extras where Gervais' desperation was to be famous.

this is among the lowest form of comedy.
it's more an inherent human exploit of debugging/comedy. (see ramachandran for his idea of humour)
it has mainstreamed into everything.

merchant's standup was fine/good even.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LiB1EfB.jpg