Heroes of Newerth

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I the only one still playing this?

For some reason I still enjoy it a lot more then Dota2.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Breach in HoN security, apparently passwords were stolen, so if you use the same password for everything, you might want to change it on your important shit. Luckily for me I had the easiest possible password on this game since I didn't think I'd be playing it long.
smile.png

edit: btw, don't change your HoN password yet... as it says, they haven't patched it yet to stop the breach.

smile.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if it's transferable or not, but HoN sent me an email with a code for 100 gold coins. I have less than zero interest so here ya go: RLO8105E7EOQ7PA78X46

Squire

Molten Core Raider
I'm still playing it and still loving it, only Mid wars though.

Just logged in after the security breach and all my gold and silver coins have gone, and I have 143 friend requests. Not too fussed about the password, it's not one I used for anything else luckily. Looking forward to seeing the fallout from this though!

Uzi_sl

shitlord
just started playing again nightly, the breach didnt affect me at all and there like 80k people online now, last i played it was like 20-40. new modes and tons of alts and new chars. if anyone wants to playa match my name is ripcord.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I love the game still - if anyone wants a midwars buddy just look me up in-game (Nidhogg)

Much more exciting things on the horizon for HoN. Just implemented bot-AI with 3.0

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
New patch today - lot of throwback and lore features:
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-4-Patch-Notes

--------
== New Content ==

- Added Throwback Alt Avatars: Throwback Valkyrie and Throwback Moon Queen
* Throwback Valkyrie and Throwback Moon Queen, both available by completing the Throwback Throwdown! See Forums for details.
* Earned from Match Rewards starting 3/1/2013

- Added new Magmus Alt Avatar: Svarog
* Svarog is an Archaic god once worshiped for reforging the sun every night so it could rise again come morning. Now he returns to Newerth with Risen Ra, his brass skin and flaming hammer ready to regain lost glory!
* Releases 3/1/2013

- Added new Ravenor Alt Avatar: Zeus
* When the Archaic gods were supplanted and confined to the Heavens by Newerth's devotion to Sol and the Hellbourne, Zeus--god of sky and thunder--was most furious of all. Now he is unleashed, and he brings a vengeful storm with him.
* Releases 3/4/2013

- Added new Grinex Alt Avatar: SlenderX
* If you believe The SlenderX is a myth, feel free to disregard the whispers as you try to escape the darkening wood. They will be much easier to ignore than the claws and tentacles that sink in just before you vanish.
* Releases 3/6/2013

- Added new Zephyr Alt Avatar: Quetzalcoatl
* Ages ago the Archaic god Quetzalcoatl was praised by the people south of the Rulian Marshes for his divine light, wind, and mercy. His bladed wings and massive talons will offer none of those when he battles the Hellbourne.
* Releases 3/8/2013

- Added new Tundra Alt Avatar: Odin
* The wise and fierce god Odin has longed to return to Newerth with his raven Muninn, hound Freki, and steed Sleipnir to fight alongside his son Thor. Now Risen Ra grants him that opportunity, and Odin shall hunt daemons once again!
* Releases 3/11/2013

- Added new Defiler Alt Avatar: Kali
* Kali, goddess of time and change, annihilator of evil, watched helplessly from the Heavens as the Hellbourne changed her realm of the Great Waste to a field of slaughter and suffering. As she descends with Risen Ra, she is ready to show these daemons what divine slaughter looks like.
* Releases 3/13/2013

- Added new Alt Avatar Bundle: The Archaic Gods
* Svarog (Magmus), Zeus (Ravenor), Odin (Tundra), Quetzalcoatl (Zephyr), Kali (Defiler)
* The Archaic Gods have returned to Newerth to lead man and beast against the Hellbourne and regain the glory they lost to Sol's Disciples! Purchase this bundle for early access to the avatars and a 20% discount on the set! That's getting one free!

== Hero Balance ==

Artesia
- Essence Projection: Cool Down decreased form 90 to 90/75/60

Berzerker
- Chain Spike: Immobilize increased from 1/1.5/2/2.5 to 1.3/1.7/2.1/2.5
- Chain Spike: Damage increased 35/70/105/140 to 45/80/115/150 on both initial and activation

Chronos
- Time Leap: Damage rescaled from 25/75/125/175 to 50/90/130/170

Grinex
- Rift Stalk: Fade Time lowered from 2 seconds to 1.5

Myrmidon
- Forced Evolution: Slow on Attack increased from 15/25/35% to 25/30/35%

Puppet Master
- Movement Speed increased from 300 to 305
- Puppet Show: Cool Down reduced from 30/28/26/24 to 20

== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==

- Artesia: Fixed Essence Projection so that its regeneration aura properly applies to magic-immune units
- Devourer: Fixed Decay's radius so it grows properly with the number of charges on his ultimate state
- Silhouette: Fixed Relentless Salvo on Sileena Silhouette so it uses the correct projectile model
- Solstice: Fixed her mumbling two things at the same time when the game starts
- Enabled caching guides in the Learnatorium
- Generic floating tips now bring themselves to the front when shown
- Fixed clicking EA Heroes in the simple hero list (which was broken in the fix to make the buy hero button work right)
- Reduced the fade times for the bottom in-game guides bar, this prevents it from not properly showing when opening/closing the guides in-game

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else checked out the new experimental graphics? I thought they were pretty neat for about 30 seconds before I turned them off again.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still play, also a ton of midwars. Rangoth in game if anyone wants to add me!

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Time to resurrect this.

I haven't played for years but I love following the competitive scene. I've finally got some free time these days and I want to watch the Dreamhack winter matches but they aren't on the usual twitch channel (Honcast - Twitch) and I know that if I google that shit I'll get spoilered.

Can someone post a link with all the VODs from Dreamhack ?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Necroing this thread to let anyone who happens to still play it to stop. Made a grand total of two posts on their forums in a thread about how terrible mm is and end up getting banned from the forums for 3 days and being muted in game. Posts I made were 100% civil and non inflammatory, except for the fact I pointed out how someone is who I assume is a mod was wrong.

Either way fuck this game. Fucking paid money for this shit.