Hex - Are you interested in a Rerolled forum guild ?

Flight

Molten Core Raider
To be clear I have no intention of being involved in leading or organizing a forum guild for this (though there doesn't seem to be much involved except using the bonuses). Just putting it out there to gauge the level of interest and ensure folks have plenty of people to play with.

Are you interested in being in a Rerolled guild forum for Hex ?

There are to be numerous bonuses for being in guilds including copying decks to guild bank slots, which notes can be added to and then anyone in guild can use that copy to play with other guild members.

If you reply yes please reply with :

Tier backed at kickstarter :

Time zone you play most in (US/EU/Aus) :

If you answer no/hooking up with another forum please reply with whether recruitment is open.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I tossed this out in the other thread, but there is an organized group of like minded nerds on F13.net with a guild going. The guy running it is pretty hardcore into TCGs and I've been on that forum for years now. I don't have time to lead guilds these days, so I tossed my hat into the ring over there.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
I tossed this out in the other thread, but there is an organized group of like minded nerds on F13.net with a guild going. The guy running it is pretty hardcore into TCGs and I've been on that forum for years now. I don't have time to lead guilds these days, so I tossed my hat into the ring over there.
Is that open to new forum joiners Draegan ?

Myst

Peasant
This or F13.net - would be more beneficial/fun if we all joined the same guild.

Grand King backer.
EST.

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
I understand people wanting their own forum guild, but if you're looking for a solid base of people to play with, the F13 guys seem pretty serious about the game, and the threads over there have been a lot more active than these have been. Think they've got about 35k invested in the kickstarter across all guild members also.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I really do not care if I am in a huge guild. I would just like there to be 3-5 people active on most nights - beyond that, smaller is better in my opinion. I am grand king.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The better parts of being in a guild is using the guild bank feature and guild tournaments and some other wacky shit they'll probably toss in.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably check out the f13 thing if it seems most of us are going that way.