Hey hey everybody!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Wow, it has been such a long time since I have been here. I stumbled across the picture of my goblin cock in one of my old hard drives I was cleaning out and decided to come to see what was going on. A fuckton of new names but seems like not too many of the old crew post much anymore. Ah well. The only constant in life is nothing is constant.

Looks like things are still crazy here but what would you suggest I read first to get "up to speed"?

And hey everyone!

Oh and obligatory pic!

me.jpg

• 11Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 19 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wow, it has been such a long time since I have been here. I stumbled across the picture of my goblin cock in one of my old hard drives I was cleaning out and decided to come to see what was going on. A fuckton of new names but seems like not too many of the old crew post much anymore. Ah well. The only constant in life is nothing is constant.

Looks like things are still crazy here but what would you suggest I read first to get "up to speed"?

And hey everyone!

Oh and obligatory pic!

View attachment 395694
Who the fuck are you?

edit- also you’re fat as fuck.

• 3Harrow
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

And hey everyone!

Oh and obligatory pic!

View attachment 395694
What made you decide to say, "Hey, I should log on to FoH after 3 years and post a selfie?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

And hey everyone!

Oh and obligatory pic!

View attachment 395694
Foler speaks only for whichever character he is playing today. WB Camerous.

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Are you the dude who was a cuck and let his wife have a boyfriend?

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
youve never dug out old pictures of your cock and thought it was a good segway to the internet?
This is precisely why I asked... I felt a kindred soul and wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth!

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
We’re a Noodleface post away from a good ole fashioned “cock off”

And WB

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
This is precisely why I asked... I felt a kindred soul and wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth!
What made you decide to say, "Hey, I should log on to FoH after 3 years and post a selfie?"
I have a lot of fond memories of FoH. And a lot of not so fond ones LOL But I am a lot older now and have a completely different outlook on life. I finally understand that I don't owe people on the intrawebs anything and nothing they say about me is really personal cause how could it be? They don't actually know me. I can read stuff that people like Foler post and not take it personally.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have a lot of fond memories of FoH. And a lot of not so fond ones LOL But I am a lot older now and have a completely different outlook on life. I finally understand that I don't owe people on the intrawebs anything and nothing they say about me is really personal cause how could it be? They don't actually know me. I can read stuff that people like Foler post and not take it personally.
Wow it only took you 50 yrs to realize this? GG!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sounds like you leveled up to being a young adult ROFL.... and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Dude, this was my epiphany literally in like... 1995.

But hey, FoH is a home of sorts... welcome back. Stay awhile. Shitpost with us.

...and...

...you still never explained the reason for the selfie.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user