Highly Recommended Movie: Frequency

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Frequency (2000) - IMDb

I started watching this on Xfinity On Demand (Free on that) until about 35 minutes in when the damn thing would lock up at exactly the same spot over and over. So, being engrossed as I was at that point, I ended up renting it on Amazon for 3 bucks.

Very good movie, solid acting, and a unique story. Highly recommended from Uncle Ut.

The premise is about a detective who has an old Radio set his dad used to operate 30 years prior. His dad was a fireman who had died while trying to save the life of someone trapped in a burning warehouse. Turns out this Radio set lets him speak to his father who is still 30 years back, and has not died yet. Then, after some happenings without giving too much away, the son needs to start correcting the consequences of all the first.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think this imo has always been Dennis Quaids best movie, any takers to contrast?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_106713.jpg

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My dad took me to see this as a kid, which coincidentally was the year I got my ham radio license.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been a while since I've seen them, but I was always partial to Dreamscape and Innerspace. I liked Undercover Blues also, but I think I'm the only person on the planet who liked that movie.

Never seen this one though, it was always one of those where I said I'd check out but never did.