Hodj's Saltitarium

• 'Tis the season Guest, the season for FoH Moderator elections!

Make your way to the Moderator Campaigning and Voting Forum and create your thread now!

Do you have what it takes to keep FoH great?
  • As you probably know Guest, the site was set to a redirect to 8kun on Friday Dec 6th. The cause of this is still being investigated.

If you are still having issues with redirects, clear your browser cache dating back to a point before Dec 6th and FoH should be functional for you again. Thank you for your patience in this matter - FoH Staff

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
13h 22m
NOTE: OP is actually by hodj hodj
It has recently come to my attention, and therefore I must inform the entire audience of this splendid community full of shitlords and incels, that if you salt me, that means you are salty, and if I salt you, that also means you are salty as well. In no case, place, situation or time am I ever salty.

It is known.

This informative post has been brought to you by the numbers F and U and the letters 14 and 88.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
65d 2h 31m
The only way I can ever be salty is if I salt myself. Fortunately, this community does not allow such contradictory acts to be committed, and therefore the fabric of our space time is safe for now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
65d 2h 31m
Tuco Tuco can't seem to tell the difference between mouths and hands now.

I suggest we euthanize him for the safety of our community and children everywhere.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule