Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OMG I never knew there was a macho woman.

Was there an ultimate warriorette?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
OMG I never knew there was a macho woman.

Was there an ultimate warriorette?

She replaced Miss Elizabeth (I think that was her name) after some sort of drama between her and Macho Man, if I recall correctly.

Found it I think

"
In the buildup to the Hogan-Savage main event match at WrestleMania V, Savage appeared in a series of televised promos accusing Hogan of "lusting after Elizabeth" with video footage of past incidents, edited in a context to push Hogan as a jealous, sore heel. Hogan responded by defending his behavior (with more complete footage from the same incidents, to push him as the face). After weeks of speculation as to whose corner she would stand in at WrestleMania V, Elizabeth announced she would stand in a "neutral" corner. During the Hogan-Savage match, Elizabeth got in the way of both wrestlers several times and was eventually sent from ringside; Hogan went on to win Savage's WWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Following WrestleMania V, Savage replaced Miss Elizabeth in favor of Sensational Sherri.

For the remainder of 1989, Elizabeth's appearances were very sporadic. She continued to mainly appear on the house show circuit managing Hulk Hogan in his matches with Randy Savage from April through October 1989. Elizabeth appeared at the 1989 SummerSlam, managing Hogan and Brutus Beefcake as they headlined the show against Savage and Zeus(who appeared with Sensational Sherri); Elizabeth, who rarely became physical with other wrestlers beforehand, tripped Sherri during a critical point in the match. Elizabeth also briefly co-hosted WWF Wrestling Spotlight with Vince McMahon. Savage remained a heel for many more months, eventually dubbing himself "The Macho King" after defeating "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan for the WWF's "King of the Ring" title in the September 1989. Elizabeth closed out 1989 with managing Jim Duggan in his matches against Randy Savage and appearing on the Brother Love Show in house shows with Sherri Martel in November and December 1989."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude this wikipedia article is fucking great. Holy shit. It has more plot twists and turns than any goddamn movie.

"1990–1992[edit]
After Savage and Sherri began a heated feud with "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire near the end of 1989, Miss Elizabeth joined forces with Rhodes and Sapphire at WrestleMania VI, where the two couples were engaged in the WWF's first mixed tag-team match. When Sherri attempted to help Savage double-team Rhodes, Miss Elizabeth grabbed Sherri by the hair. While the two women faced off, Sapphire took advantage of the situation, kneeling down behind Sherri just as Miss Elizabeth pushed her. Sherri lost her balance and gave Sapphire enough advantage to pin Sherri for the win.[7] Elizabeth continued to appear on the house show circuit with Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire from May 1990 through August 1990 in mixed tag team matches against Randy Savage and Sherri Martel. From June through August 1990, Randy and Sherri had Brother Love in their corner to counter-act Elizabeth.

Miss Elizabeth disappeared from WWF television until March 24, 1991 WrestleMania VII, when Savage lost a retirement match to The Ultimate Warrior. Upon his loss, Sherri began beating and kicking the defeated Savage until Elizabeth, who was sitting at ringside, entered the ring and defended Savage. Elizabeth grabbed Sherri by the hair and threw her out of the ring, reuniting Savage and Elizabeth.[3] Macho Man punctuated the reunion by holding down the ropes for Elizabeth after years of her doing it for him.

On June 17, 1991 during the taping of WWF Superstars of Wrestling in an in-ring segment with Gene Okerlund announcing, "Macho Man" Randy Savage proposed to Miss Elizabeth, which she accepted. The couple then held a heavily promoted on-air wedding billed as "The Match Made in Heaven" on August 26, 1991 at SummerSlam 1991 (the couple were officially married on December 30, 1984).[8] At the wedding reception, Elizabeth opened a gift package containing a live snake, which frightened her; newly-turned-heel Jake "The Snake" Roberts and The Undertaker crashed the reception and attacked Savage. This started a feud between Roberts and Savage, where Elizabeth quickly figured prominently."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its impressive the amount of detail they go into pro-wrestlers' wiki bios versus the most famous celebrities lol.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My wife made a pineapple upside down cheesecake and we just ate that shit for breakfast dessert.

No fucks left to give all day I'm taking this Monday off