Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Reason #1 Canada < America. Canada will be overrun with bumbots long before the good ol' US of A74232864_1434726460015214_4646080966937280512_n.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Ex...cuse....me....xer....Do.....you....have....a.....quarter.....will.....work....for.....battery....recharge......"

• 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
hodj hodj
Wait....when's your bday?
Bluegrass is my x's bread and butter. I ended up loving Yonder and greensky bluegrass and several others.
You wouldn't think so with all the metal I blare. But that's some feel good music. Sometimes anyways.
I like Billy and Sturgill. Good stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can we all still laugh at Sarah Palin's follies?

Cause this news story cracked me up.

Oh shit Sarah's back on the market?

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So that won't work.
Of course it would, don't be a tard. And you missing a classic mid-foh era reference, the will of the people, for shame. Any sports fan can tell you, you don't seed the favorites / VIPs against each other in round 1/2, dork. Go ask in the sports forum instead of doing a shitty, generic job. Take 1 min and actually read the links I gave you, and get the data from amod. Put that university conducting phd to good use. Thoughts, not prayers.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Its not that I can't keep a rhythm its that I have adhd and because it doesn't actually interest me to learn it, I can't force myself to even though I have tried pretty hard a few times. I just peter out after a few weeks of practicing when I plateau the first time.
Take some meds for it? Win at guitar hero.

iannis

Musty Nester
hodj hodj
Wait....when's your bday?
Bluegrass is my x's bread and butter. I ended up loving Yonder and greensky bluegrass and several others.
You wouldn't think so with all the metal I blare. But that's some feel good music. Sometimes anyways.
I like Billy and Sturgill. Good stuff.
Lol, I used to play bluegrass for metalhead friends.

"Holy shi T that's fast!"

there's a natural connection there. the banjo is an impressive thing played well. Mandolin too.

• 2Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol, I used to play bluegrass for metalhead friends.

"Holy shi T that's fast!"

there's a natural connection there. the banjo is an impressive thing played well. Mandolin too.

Lotta metal fans crossover with bluegrass.

Theres a finnish i think band that literally does bluegrass covers of heavy metal music

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Steve'n'seagulls is their name. They played here in lex with a local bluegrass band at the burl last year

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Lotta metal fans crossover with bluegrass.

Theres a finnish i think band that literally does bluegrass covers of heavy metal music
More than one, probably. I've heard bluegrass covers of pop songs too.

Usually not bad. In many cases better.

Sometimes it don't work though. I heard a bluegrass rendition of don't step on the grass, Sam which was equal parts had and bizzare. Straight blues to bluegrass is tricky.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Doc Watson did a few porter songs and a few Gershwin songs.

I wonder if there is any banjo bach. I'm sure there are some bach pieces which would be suitable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user