Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Robert was a real man when he lead his rebellion and crushed fuckers in his way. The he became fat and full of estrogen and got owned by a boar.

It's very telling that the first thing that comes to your mind is gay shit. Enjoy dying of being unhealthy.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nothing weird about it. Gyms are notorious havens for faggotry. Its been that way since the Greeks and romans were buggering one another in bath houses.

Robert was living the life any successful man lives: boozing whoring eating and giving no fucks.

I studied death, and have fears of it.

Clearly you do. Jesus is here to help you with that fortunately i dont need false comforts to face my demise, nor do i worry about pushing it off to a later date.

Your insecurity with your body and your fear of death are weaknesses, not strengths.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Nothing weird about it. Gyms are notorious havens for faggotry. Its been that way since the Greeks and romans were buggering one another in bath houses.

Robert was living the life any successful man lives: boozing whoring eating and giving no fucks.

I studied death, and have fears of it.

Clearly you do. Jesus is here to help you with that fortunately i dont need false comforts to face my demise, nor do i worry about pushing it off to a later date.

Your insecurity with your body and your fear of death are weaknesses, not strengths.
Enjoy being a broken down husk of a human male. It's a great way to waste time while waiting for death.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Enjoy being a broken down husk of a human male. It's a great way to waste time while waiting for death.

Sounds like some extreme projection, no rebuttal butthurt nonsense to me

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Remember, we had to make up a term to call supposedly straight men who cared about their appearances back in the 90s, because they were so effeminate we couldnt actually call them real men anymore.

Metrosexual wasnt it?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Remember, we had to make up a term to call supposedly straight men who cared about their appearances back in the 90s, because they were so effeminate we couldnt actually call them real men anymore.

Metrosexual wasnt it?
Only person who is projecting their feelings of inadequacy due to their looks is you. I have said nothing about looking good, just about feeling good and being healthy.

It's OK Soyj. I bet if you go to the gym, and really look for it, someone there will give you that gay experience you are craving.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lolno

My ekg was perfect. Havent had a single major health concern in my life til now.

And the only reason to hit the gym regularly is insecurity about your self image.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you cared about health rather than body image youd go ride a bike.

No need for a shitty membership to a fag hotel for that shit.

• 1Salty

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hvent had a single major health concern in my life til now.
Now is exactly the time when shit stops working well and other shit starts breaking. Now is exactly the time when your fat ass should try to get healthy. Now is exactly the right time to stop being a Soyj.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im six foot and 200 lbs.

Below obesity on bmi index

#dealwithit

• 1Barf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Im six foot and 200 lbs.

Below obesity on bmi index

#dealwithit
Deal with you being about 20-25 pounds over the weight you should be? No, you deal with it and you will.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Do.
Deal with you being about 20-25 pounds over the weight you should be? No, you deal with it and you will.

Yeah thats not an unhealthy amount.of overweight try again

Its also been consistent since i was 22.

• 1Pants on Fire!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And if i lifted weights regularly id be heavier and bmi would be a useless indicator of health.

Like i said if you were really concerned eith health youd focus on cardio not weights, mass and bulking.

Cardio vascular health is a better indicator of overall health than bmi, and my ekg was fine.

Also my blood pressure was surprisingly in line with where it should be.

Its sitting for long periods for my work that caused this and thats simply something i cant change.

• 1Seriously?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Weights are healthier than cardio. And a lot less boring. You have fun getting older while being out of shape. Nothing wrong with high levels of Soyj.

• 1Potato
  • 1Like