Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
Basically hodj is very very concerned with Putin spreading his influence into eastern europe. And most of america could give a fuck, the President of it included.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Okay so I was here for most that. It came after someone paid money to ban him from the Rickshaw so he decided to try /pol instead. I even participated in some of it.

He seemed to think that Biden was completely innocent and Trump was completely guilty. ALL based on testimony and hearsay.

This coming from the guy who has spent the last 10 years dunking on Christians for using hearsay as a mode of evidence.

It was certainly strange to see him behave in such a way, for a guy who tends to worship objective empirical logic, but Hodge has always had a bit of a strange-streak in him.

So why do we think he's dead?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Hodj decided to argue the full liberal talking points. Deny God and the emperor. It probably released the full clot. Wish him a full recovery from full retard.

Nah.

He wasn't arguing liberalism, he was arguing moderation along leftist talking points. Denying God is as easy as meeting an amputee who prays every day for a regrown limb. Denying an emperor is just a matter of knowing history. Emperors are very rarely a good thing.

No, I think if he isn't posting for a few days then he is either ded, in rehab, or on vacation.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
hodj?

Embarrased?

I'm saying it's more probable than that he became Olescratch or Jerle.

Haven't you ever posted some sperg-fest on here that you were embarrassed to read the next day? I know I have. I might not go 70+ posts deep in less than 1 hour the way Hodge does but I've been known to go 10 or 15 posts deep in a night.

Usually though I eventually get some sort of a spidey-sense that I'm beginning to sperg out and so I quit and go to bed and wake up and think, "Yeah, I would have said that differently now that I've slept on it."

Maybe Hodge did this? I dunno. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he can't. He is Hodge after all. And Hodge is....

Well, he's Hodge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
People are referring to some recent episode of 'massive hodjing'. What are they talking about specifically?

Hodj sperged out and made a few rants about not posting in "his thread" (Went totally bonkers because I made one post). I decided to disagree. Was able to troll him into a hysteria into under 3 days I believe. In the end he confessed to a 4k a month cocaine habit, and began to follow me around to multiple threads to spam his talking points, defend his cocaine habit and make sure I knew he wasn't salty when he spent money to react to my posts (Not kidding).

Then he vanished...But not before he lost the first post in his own thread.

aba9b43904ae8a9ade4b51cb2ff9f86f.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am about 75% sure that The Hodjing was a troll he committed a bit too much to. And he is dead because he just disappeared which seems different from his usual MO.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
4k on coke is more than homeboy’s making a month on Doordash dollars.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm saying it's more probable than that he became Olescratch or Jerle.

Haven't you ever posted some sperg-fest on here that you were embarrassed to read the next day? I know I have. I might not go 70+ posts deep in less than 1 hour the way Hodge does but I've been known to go 10 or 15 posts deep in a night.

Usually though I eventually get some sort of a spidey-sense that I'm beginning to sperg out and so I quit and go to bed and wake up and think, "Yeah, I would have said that differently now that I've slept on it."

Maybe Hodge did this? I dunno. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he can't. He is Hodge after all. And Hodge is....

Well, he's Hodge.

Shame is for the weak.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Is there any specific highlights that anyone can link to?
This very thread added 50 or so pages in 48 hrs during the great Spergout of 2019. That alone is pretty impressive but he also added a couple dozen pages to the Political Memes and main Pol thread at the same time. It was truly a hogjing for the record books.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This very thread added 50 or so pages in 48 hrs during the great Spergout of 2019. That alone is pretty impressive but he also added a couple dozen pages to the Political Memes and main Pol thread at the same time. It was truly a hogjing for the record books.

It was worse than that. I'd check the thread out and then leave it for like 12 hours and come back to 35 new pages.

Here's a live reenactment

iu

iu

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It was worse than that. I'd check the thread out and then leave it for like 12 hours and come back to 35 new pages.

Here's a live reenactment

iu

iu
Ya, I went away for the weekend caught up on the threads I follow, get back Sunday night and was 30+ pages behind on everything. And ya, I do have the max posts per page setting. A full 1/3 of this thread happened that weekend. I guess the coke admission was buried in there?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Well the timer needs to begin. I vote we give Hodj 10 days to return or this thread moves to the Hall of Shame.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’ve only felt a little hodj in me once
tenor (2).gif

Logically, I think his little wifey there would log in and tell us he died if he died; that's why I kinda feel this is just him being an ostrich and sticking his head in the sand but with his pride, it's just as hard to come back to face that scrutiny of pussing out by leaving which with an autist like him is just as real a struggle as leaving.

autism-strong-autism-awareness-a-hoodie-black.jpg

sperg-out-and-go-to-your-hugbox.png

hodjnazi.jpg

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users