Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
Yes obviously.

The cries for me to run are overwhelming. I hear them in my sleep. I see them in my dreams.

Still.

Never ever gonna happen.

Sorry to disappoint.
I got your speech prepared.

Hello fellow american. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you leave me I'm hot. What? Taxes they'll be lower son.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Friends, Romans, Northerners; Lend me your ears. Today I, hodj, Driver of The Rickshaw and Shitlord Supreme, come to you not with a demand, nor with a dictate, nay, but rather, a simple request! A request that you lay your trust in my hands to guide the prow of this, our favored shitposting ship, to fresh waters full of tranny pics and red pills! In turn, I, the greatest influencer this community has ever known, shall wield my power with reason and restraint, such that our glorious Republic shall thrive, rather than diminish. Together, we shall secure the existence of our people and a future for white trex's children.

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Friends, Romans, Northerners; Lend me your ears. Today I, hodj, Driver of The Rickshaw and Shitlord Supreme, come to you not with a demand, nor with a dictate, nay, but rather, a simple request! A request that you lay your trust in my hands to guide the prow of this, our favored shitposting ship, to fresh waters full of tranny pics and red pills! In turn, I, the greatest influencer this community has ever known, shall wield my power with reason and restraint, such that our glorious Republic shall thrive, rather than diminish. Together, we shall secure the existence of our people and a future for white trex's children.
Bruh, no one drives the Rickshaw. It's like a tornado, and we jsut stand inside of it, wondering where we'll go next.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
f11826_5eda627d500c46b7a00988dffdf67595~mv2.gif

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bruh, no one drives the Rickshaw. It's like a tornado, and we jsut stand inside of it, wondering where we'll go next.

Bruh if no one drives the rickshaw, why do I have a medal that explicitly states I drive the rickshaw.

Check and mate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users