Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
qkyzucmv5ua7.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dude... i noticed this past month a lot of your posts are asians + food or food and of asian origin or weird asian food/trends even i am afraid of.

Lanx Lanx

I didn't even notice

Think I need professional help?

And BY THE WAY......I slept wrong last night, and neck/back all twisted up and sore. I kind of know a licensed massage therapist, but can't get in same-day for appointments, I don't think. So I was at work, downing Aleve, and it occurred to me...I drive by a few Asian massage parlors on the way to/from work. Maybe they could get me in on the spot?

Looked at the site for the first place, and just started laughing. I totally blew it off after seeing what I'm guessing are pics of Korean models and random stock photos.

LOOKS LEGIT

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh jared, you fucking pederast piece of shit. You knew exactly what you were saying during that interview. You fucked up motherfucker.

Has anyone beat his ass in prison yet? He's been in there a long ass time so I guess so?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx

I didn't even notice

Think I need professional help?

And BY THE WAY......I slept wrong last night, and neck/back all twisted up and sore. I kind of know a licensed massage therapist, but can't get in same-day for appointments, I don't think. So I was at work, downing Aleve, and it occurred to me...I drive by a few Asian massage parlors on the way to/from work. Maybe they could get me in on the spot?

Looked at the site for the first place, and just started laughing. I totally blew it off after seeing what I'm guessing are pics of Korean models and random stock photos.

LOOKS LEGIT

View attachment 211401

View attachment 211400
sure "massage" lulz

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wish people from this community were as tuned into the Youtube atheist community as I am so I can talk about and post shit about the idiots like Gman and Darth Dawkins and the drama that's been going on with the Atheist Experience and the Nonsequitor shows, as well as promote Digital Hammurabi and Skylar Fiction here as well.

• 1Hodjing

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I wish people from this community were as tuned into the Youtube atheist community as I am so I can talk about and post shit about the idiots like Gman and Darth Dawkins and the drama that's been going on with the Atheist Experience and the Nonsequitor shows, as well as promote Digital Hammurabi and Skylar Fiction here as well.
Who?

Post some links and I'll totally not watch any of it

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

You could put it in the Gamergate thread with all the other clowny faggotry shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Gman and Darth Dawkins are two christian theist trolls who make constant astonishing monumental assholes of themselves on video for our entertainment. Darth is probably the worse of the two, Gman is the dumber of the two though.

The Atheist Experience had a guy on whose Youtube channel is called Rationality Rules, he made a "transphobic" video that caused a huge shake up in the entire Atheist Experience community, with three core members of the show leaving and a huge shitshow on the facebook page that was goddamn hilarious to watch.

Nonsequitor is a debate show that starred a guy named Kyle and Steve McRae. I can't stand Steve honestly, he was a member of the Talking Shit Tuesday community, which is led by JD Kain, who used to be a member of this forum (Searyx) who I figured out they were the same person years ago in some thread on here. The Non sequitor show just blew up over a conflict between Kyle and Steve, which was hilarious because Steve got exactly what he deserved imho considering Steve's behavior over many years time.

And finally Skylar Fiction is one of the better channels to watch for reasonable debate on the topics of the Bible. His buddy Digital Hammurabi, is a phd in Assyriology (and his wife who also works on the Digital Hammurabi channel is a phd in something to do with Mesopotamian language and cultures) and so you get a lot of actual academically sound quality content from those two.

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You could put it in the Gamergate thread with all the other clowny faggotry shit.

The Atheist Experience drama would definitely fit in that thread. The rest would fit either here or the Atheism thread.

Its just no one would care because they aren't invested in that shit like I have been for years.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Erronius Erronius you have any pictures of Searyx saved? Aren't you the dude with the massive database of shit posted on these forums over the years?

Anyway, if anyone ever wondered what happened to Searyx, here he is. I figured that shit out years ago and we did a comparison and everyone was fairly certain they're the same dude.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's the single best Darth Dawkins video out there. Dawkins )real name Gary Milne of New Jersey) is such an atrocious cuntish piece of human garbage that a bunch of people doxxed him and then sat in a Discord server and just trashed him to his face in the most amazingly brutal ways. You want to see 45 minutes of a grown man being verbally abused by an entire chatroom of people, this is your best bet.

They prove that Gary Milne's wife and kids left him,that he used to beat his wife, she cuts him out of photos she hates him so much. His own son, they contacted him, asked him about his dad, his response? "My dad needs to get a job" its the funniest shit ever, even if you don't know who Darth is, but once you realize what an arrogant, egotistical, unearned at that, sociopath maniac Gary Milne (of New Jersey) is, then it becomes so much sweeter.

There's an entire Youtube channel just highlighting his stupidity over the years, it isn't updated as much now, there are other channels recording his Discord antics, but the Youtube channel (dawkins greatest hits - YouTube ) is still one of the, for my money, funniest channels out there because he's just such a cuntish, ignorant piece of shit.

• 1Like