Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can you pee standing up, or are you like a sprinkler?

source.gif

Like I give a fuck if I spray the toilet. I'm marking my territory Wakandan

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Every time I see this thread bumped I want to come and delete every user that has posted in it.

Oh c'mon, let me have my incredibly dumb, not very antagonistic, trollish fun in the shaw a_skeleton_03ger.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you really think about it, this is the best thread on the internet.

The very best.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Brikker Brikker please refer to the OP of this thread for instructions on how to handle your recent salting of my 100% accurate post in the Politics thread.

Thank you amd have a wonderful day!

• 4Hodjing
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pepper is superior. Anyone that disagrees deserve to be eaten alive by ravenous albino wolverines.

This is insanity, unless you're talking about adding salt or pepper to finished dishes. I think the loss of all salt in a dish would make far more difference than not having pepper.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
cayenne is the only proper spice anyone really needs in their food

• 4Hodjing
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Maul Maul

Don't take it personally bud I don't even know who you are, you're just seeded badly.

Also please refer to the original post of this thread for instructions on how to handle the recent salt you've given me :smuggly:

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone that feels the need to start a thread about how not-salty they are is undoubtedly actually very, very salty.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Incorrect, as the first post will clearly elucidate for you, in no way can i ever be salty, unless I salt myself.

This is impenetrable plot armor my friend.

Impenetrable

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos

I have the choice to go to either an EDM show or a I guess he's kinda folk/country ish show tonight.

Which would you choose? I feel like my fellow one nut dude can lend me salient insight on this matter.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos

I have the choice to go to either an EDM show or a I guess he's kinda folk/country ish show tonight.

Which would you choose? I feel like my fellow one nut dude can lend me salient insight on this matter.

The EDM show is bound to have better drugs.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You'd think that but the folk/country shit is like the bluegrass and resurgent country like Tyler and Sturgill here in Kentucky, very popular, and very filled with hippy-billies, as we've labeled. Friends of mine are running sound for both too so its a tough decision.

The place where the country/folk is playing has a fucking 90s style arcade on the property as well, where every game costs .25 and there's an open bar in the place with 90s music playing.

Its fucking win. They have like all the old games from the late 80s/early 90s like X-Men, Simpsons, TMNT, etc.

But I was kicked out of the bar where the EDM music is playing about a year ago for getting in a fight while I was tripping, and its about time for me to start sneaking back in there since I hear most of the crew has turned over and probably won't remember me haha.

• 1Hodjing