Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I saw a video someone posted here of a so called salt expert. He figured he could guess the price of a salt by blind taste testing. He failed on just about every one. My conclusion was the same as my presumption -- salt connoisseiurship is bullshit.

Youll have to ignore pharmakos pharmakos , the chemo-brain is making him retarded right now. As per the norm

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Remember, I'm a dumb. Walk me through this particular ice burn please.

It wasn't an ice burn but if you like fish sticks in your mouth we might be able to convert it into one if you want

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't an ice burn but if you like fish sticks in your mouth we might be able to convert it into one if you want

I do not.

OK I guess I just don't understand the fish comment. Was it even to me? Seemed like it was and I just wanted to help make sure your quip landed.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fish eat flakes dude.

Literally just a joke. Which is less funny now that we've had this back and forth over it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fish eat flakes dude.

Literally just a joke. Which is less funny now that we've had this back and forth over it

Ok. It's been like 30 years since I had a fish that ate flakes. Forgot all about that.

• 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ok. It's been like 30 years since I had a fish that ate flakes. Forgot all about that.

Thank you for driving the last bit of humour out of that exchange.

quua87ka8rvc.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users