Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Folks, I did a bad thing and responded to Xeq.

Not sure I went so far as to be salty, but I dunno.

• 4Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings

okay folks, this image has been haunting my idling mind for days now and I'm not sure I buy Hoss' explanation. To me, it looks like a snake trying to eat a rabbit, but the negative space between them makes it look as though the snake is choking on a frog. The negative space also looks like a profile of a toilet from below the seat or some crude anatomical section rendering like a rectum or something. Do we have a definitive answer on what this is or means?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
She cockblocked him. He believed the two of them were going to form a heart, but she did something else.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
okay folks, this image has been haunting my idling mind for days now and I'm not sure I buy Hoss' explanation. To me, it looks like a snake trying to eat a rabbit, but the negative space between them makes it look as though the snake is choking on a frog. The negative space also looks like a profile of a toilet from below the seat or some crude anatomical section rendering like a rectum or something. Do we have a definitive answer on what this is or means?

I don't think you're supposed to find hidden images into the lower image. It's just satirizing the two hands/one heart image based on the photo.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That image is the dictionary definition of friend zoned the fuck out

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint