Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I wonder, where would Zuckerberg rank now on worlds worst Billionaires?

1. Murdoch
2. Koch
3. Koch
4. Zuck?

This is crazy talk.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The man is so stupid. Does he think he achieved long term peace between the Turks and Kurds or is he just acknowledging the Turks always wants to be able to kill the Kurds with no repercussions?

72541630_2787666577934676_5048903213734952960_n.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

I got a few to add to this...

There was a dude in my office who used to run full speed down the hall, weird as fuck... As if every meeting was life and death.

There was a H1b Indian who shit on the toilet squatting over it, how we knew? There was shoe prints on the seat.

Another dude used to talk to himself all the time.

Arab dude, actually a doctor of mathematics, which smelled up the whole corner of the office with BO, it was so fucking bad HR actually sent out several emails about general hygiene to the office.

Someone left a flesh light in one of the private bathrooms one morning in the sink. Next person which went in there saw it, reported it to HR and then we had 2 fucking weeks of non stop sensitivity and sexual harassment seminars. They even shut down the 2 private bathrooms, made them into storage closets.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users