Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would file a complaint with the EEOC if they shut down the private bathrooms at my job.

Since we're talking bathroom stories ... at my first real job, the safety guy once got a biohazzard bag from the medical supply rep. So he put it on the desk of this weird guy .. we'll call him booger flicking bill since that's what everyone else in the office called him behind his back ... with a note saying he needed a stool sample. Booger flicking bill wasn't there when he did it so we all went to lunch. When we got back from lunch, we saw ole booger flicking bill headed for the bathroom with that biohazard bag in hand. The truly unfortunate thing is that the safety guy was with me and he stopped him and told him it was a joke. I woulda let it go if it was up to me because that bag of shit wasn't about to be placed on MY desk.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well Brando Brando there seems to be overwhelming consensus that your "contributions" to my salty thread during your time confined here in the shaw have been an overwhelming disaster.

What explanation can you give us for your failure to find the comedy in the downfall of western civilization sir.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got a few to add to this...

There was a dude in my office who used to run full speed down the hall, weird as fuck... As if every meeting was life and death.

There was a H1b Indian who shit on the toilet squatting over it, how we knew? There was shoe prints on the seat.

Another dude used to talk to himself all the time.

Arab dude, actually a doctor of mathematics, which smelled up the whole corner of the office with BO, it was so fucking bad HR actually sent out several emails about general hygiene to the office.

Someone left a flesh light in one of the private bathrooms one morning in the sink. Next person which went in there saw it, reported it to HR and then we had 2 fucking weeks of non stop sensitivity and sexual harassment seminars. They even shut down the 2 private bathrooms, made them into storage closets.

I would like to add that not only do many of these foul smelling assholes shit up the joint with their BO. They can clear a room with their nasty ass home cooked meals that smell like someone put a diaper in the microwave for like 3 hours.

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well Brando Brando there seems to be overwhelming consensus that your "contributions" to my salty thread during your time confined here in the shaw have been an overwhelming disaster.

What explanation can you give us for your failure to find the comedy in the downfall of western civilization sir.

Sorry hodj hodj he is such a high caliber of faggot we had to confine him here for a bit. So far it appears he hasn't learned anything and will probably be back here before you know it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Depending on who the consensus consists it's possible I could think of farts that matter more to me

• 1Mic Drop

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
The man is so stupid. Does he think he achieved long term peace between the Turks and Kurds or is he just acknowledging the Turks always wants to be able to kill the Kurds with no repercussions?

Personally, I think we should go blow the shit out of everything in the Middle East except Kurd occupied lands, Israel and Dubai. Let the Kurds have a Kurdistan.

• 1Comrade
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Depending on who the consensus consists it's possible I could think of farts that matter more to me

Luckily for you, really shitty posts are whaty thread thrives upon. They are its lifeblood

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really though this thread is not your target audience bruh

• 1Bullshit

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Erronius Erronius

One thing I keep hearing on NPR (LOL) when they talk about this, is that the Biden allegations have been 'confirmed/proven to be false' or 'thoroughly debunked'. And I'm just like ".......have they, though?"

If only Brando Brando was here to preach me the good gospel of Murican Liberalism.

But they never state specifics. It's always tossed out as a sort of precondition before they critique Trump. And even if this HAD been proven, their habit of skimming over it makes them SOUND like they're full of shit, you know?

But I honestly don't think they get it. I don't think they'd understand.

This is debunked as far as Hunter Biden made money because of decisions that Joe Biden made. I've posted links numerous times in that thread. There is no proof at all that anything was done vis-a-vis US/Ukraine policy to benefit Hunter Biden. NONE.

So you have to have this as a precondition when talking about Trump bringing it up as otherwise it infers Trump is correct which he is not. This is why him and his lackeys are/were so desperate for the Ukraine leaders to go along with it, so they have something other than Comet Pizza level bullshit to point to.

Can you make the case that Hunter Biden benefited from Nepotism? Sure. You can also make that case for the Trumps, Kushners, Murdochs, Waltons, Glazers, Ellisons, Vanderbilts and thousand of other kids who have cabbage in the fridge so to say. That's not the same thing though that Trump is trying to infer and he even caught himself last night in Dallas when he brought up his own kids then quickly moved on.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, now there's a thread in the shaw just for you to shitpost about politics in that no one will read or care about, but that won't shit up my glorious thread in the process Brando Brando

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Really though this thread is not your target audience bruh

And not a single person reading this thread cares

Hah, what's my target audience then? In certain ways a_skeleton_03 is 100% right that this forum is really just splitting hairs to not be considered on Alt-Right based forum. The Admin is freely posting straight up racist content at this point. So I suppose this thread or another it probably doesn't matter at all.

But if we even ignore that for a second, my shawing is outside the normal process as noted by others. I therefore consider it an illegitimate Shawing and will proceed to post as I normally would.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whatever your target audience is, it isn't whatever you're going to get shitting up this thread with non funny real world politics garbage

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Whatever your target audience is, it isn't whatever you're going to get shitting up this thread with non funny real world politics garbage

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah well now you have a politics related thread in the shaw to post this stuff in so have at it bruh.

Leave my thread for salty postings and shitty facebook meme copy paste spam, as god, aka myself, intended.

• 1Like