Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Donald Trump is like an old, doty racist uncle. It's cute at parties the first time but eventually you just find a way to never have to deal with him. Wonder at what point he'll realize the pardon from President Pence is his only way out?

• 2Like
  • 1Potato
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Donald Trump is like an old, doty racist uncle. It's cute at parties the first time but eventually you just find a way to never have to deal with him. Wonder at what point he'll realize the pardon from President Pence is his only way out?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think we're also missing here that just holding up the Ukraine aid was unlawful to begin with. That aid was approved by both houses of congress and signed into law by the President. He doesn't get to then just decide on his own that he's not doing it. It's just not the way shit works.

Salt away Hodj, anything to mask your part in this travesty as well I guess.

• 1Potato
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think we're also missing here that just holding up the Ukraine aid was unlawful to begin with. That aid was approved by both houses of congress and signed into law by the President. He doesn't get to then just decide on his own that he's not doing it. It's just not the way shit works.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Don't think i've salted you yet.

I've potato'd you because, well, I mean its pretty obvious right? You're being a potato

• 1Potato
  • 1Like