Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Log out last night laughing at a bunch of babies and login today and see not only is @LightningLordRule one he's got a giant vag to boot. Nice combo with the blatant racism ready to spew forth when given the opportunity.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You know whats sad Brando Brando , you might be right about everything i dunno i dont read those threads but im definitely off the trump train personally, but you are such an atrocious crybaby cunt that it doesnt matter.

Right or wrong you peddle what youre selling with ten pounds of weapons grade faggotry

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Log out last night laughing at a bunch of babies and login today and see not only is @LightningLordRule one he's got a giant vag to boot. Nice combo with the blatant racism ready to spew forth when given the opportunity.

More evidence of your ill intent towards the forum! This post just further strengthens the accusations against you. You have failed so far to disprove your ill intent.

All you have to do is explain how and why the reasoning I used to put you in the rickshaw was a miscarriage of justice and you're out.

I mean, a hack fraud dumbass like Lithose Lithose would be able to do this in like 30 seconds, surely a man of your towering intellect and perception can manage so simple a task as well?

• 1Worf

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You know whats sad Brando Brando , you might be right about everything i dunno i dont read those threads but im definitely off the trump train personally, but you are such an atrocious crybaby cunt that it doesnt matter.

Right or wrong you peddle what youre selling with ten pounds of weapons grade faggotry

I think it depends on your view point though I find that more cry about me than the other way around. And I suppose it's also my fault for even caring at all. I think it's more that I don't want to have to post on Reddit? Not sure how you'd even find another forum these days and I'm too old to figure out what the youngins have replaced forums with. Tiktoks and Instagram? Meh...

More evidence of your ill intent towards the forum! This post just further strengthens the accusations against you. You have failed so far to disprove your ill intent.

All you have to do is explain how and why the reasoning I used to put you in the rickshaw was a miscarriage of justice and you're out.

I mean, a hack fraud dumbass like Lithose Lithose would be able to do this in like 30 seconds, surely a man of your towering intellect and perception can manage so simple a task as well?

Because it's farcical to think that I give a flying fuck enough to find anything out about anyone here personally? Who's the guy that would cheat on his wife with cheap hookers? That's probably the last thread I spent anytime in about personal info and that was years ago to the point I can't even remember his name.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Lightning Fast
Because it's farcical to think that I give a flying fuck enough to find anything out about anyone here personally? Who's the guy that would cheat on his wife with cheap hookers? That's probably the last thread I spent anytime in about personal info and that was years ago to the point I can't even remember his name.

You're arguing about actually doxxing or not, not your INTENT to cause doxxing. Your intent is what's under scrutiny here not whether you actually committed doxxing or not, can you not read?
Disprove your ill intent, sir.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think it depends on your view point though I find that more cry about me than the other way around. And I suppose it's also my fault for even caring at all. I think it's more that I don't want to have to post on Reddit? Not sure how you'd even find another forum these days and I'm too old to figure out what the youngins have replaced forums with. Tiktoks and Instagram? Meh...

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're arguing about actually doxxing or not, not your INTENT to cause doxxing. Your intent is what's under scrutiny here not whether you actually committed doxxing or not, can you not read?
Disprove your ill intent, sir.

This is stupid. If I have no interest in learning about anybody here then I have no intent as there is no motive. But keep asking the same thing.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is stupid. If I have no interest in learning about anybody here then I have no intent as there is no motive. But keep asking the same thing.
Stop responding like a jackass and simply say "it wasn't my intent to mean it for really realz."
Fuckin drama queen.

Lightning Fast

Your mere word is no good, of course YOU would say you have no ill intent, but you are the accused. You need evidence to disprove your ill intent, and you may only use evidentiary testimony from the 5 individuals I listed in the other thread.

OR you can explain to me exactly how and why this is all a miscarriage of justice.

FFS man, that moronic fraud Lithose Lithose would already be quoting supreme court precedent in how and why this is a miscarriage of justice, surely you can muster something better than this?

• 2Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Stop responding like a jackass and simply say "it wasn't my intent to mean it for really realz."
Fuckin drama queen.

That would make sense if I said it but this is all some stupid joke off of "hearsay" because Mario is a retard and thinks the impeachment process is a criminal trial where witnesses can be compelled to testify.

Your mere word is no good, of course YOU would say you have no ill intent, but you are the accused. You need evidence to disprove your ill intent, and you may only use evidentiary testimony from the 5 individuals I listed in the other thread.

OR you can explain to me exactly how and why this is all a miscarriage of justice.

FFS man, that moronic fraud Lithose Lithose would already be quoting supreme court precedent in how and why this is a miscarriage of justice, surely you can muster something better than this?

Why do you keep waving Lithose around? Do you think it triggers me or something?

It seems you get your jollies off of some roleplaying made-up forum law so I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here and the miscarriage of justice is me having to even read this bullshit in the first place.

How - I didn't Doxx anybody
Why - There is no proof I did ergo I didn't do it.

Try not to jizz all over yourself.

Lightning Fast
Why do you keep waving Lithose around? Do you think it triggers me or something?

It seems you get your jollies off of some roleplaying made-up forum law so I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here and the miscarriage of justice is me having to even read this bullshit in the first place.

Lithose credibly accused you of having intent to doxx the forum. He has credibility and you stand accused. As the accused, your word towards your innocence means nothing. As I keep saying and you keep failing to understand, whether or not you doxxed the forum is not relevant. What is relevant is your intent. You must disprove your INTENT to doxx the forum. Lack of proof of doxxing isn't relevant, because your intent is what's on trial here, not your actions. Mocking the process or calling it a waste of time is further proof of your guilty intent and will be ignored by me, the ultimate authority here.

Now, you can either:

1. DISPROVE YOUR INTENT

OR

2. You can explain why and how this is a miscarriage of justice to leave you in the shaw under the reasoning I just laid out.

Anything that isn't either of those options will either be ignored or treated as further evidence of your guilt.

This is extremely easy, I'm giving you every life raft here. LITERALLY all you have to do is follow the instructions and you're out! AND YOU GET A PUBLIC APOLOGY!

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
That would make sense if I said it but this is all some stupid joke off of "hearsay" because Mario is a retard and thinks the impeachment process is a criminal trial where witnesses can be compelled to testify.

Did you never watch Minority Report? You can easily go to jail right now for even thinking of doxxing people in the forum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

There's no proof of any actual quid pro quo by Trump, ergo he didn't do it.

h0rkS5s.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
All you have to do to get out is stop grabbing people's weiners.

I really don't think that's so much to expect.

Why you always grabbing weiners anyway?