<Silver Donator>
Don't care. She played wow with the guild lol

You'd have known that if you'd taken my suggestion and played wow with us

But you didn't

Grow a brain

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you even a member of the discord vanessa?

Because I am and can put her on discord sometime to talk if you'd like

but you're not getting her pics and shit so you can't associate them with her facebook account or something and harass her

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And the thing is that talking to her through discord is a far more reliable indicator that she's real, and we have a relationship, than a fucking picture could be.

Once again your obsession with image over substance reveals itself, though.

But yeah offers on the table. Discord link is right up there.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
jfc that picture gets more disturbing the larger it gets

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You know the Saltitarium works when all the ramblers reduce themselves to posting pics and one-liners.

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
OOOOOOH I figured it out... you reveal so much when you talk Soyj.

You're Johnny Sack!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Notice how Vanessa Vanessa here tried to throw down a gauntlet, I picked it up, slapped him with it harder and laid it back down, and now he's going to try to move on from that challenge because he doesn't want anyone to hear his gravely ass man voice in discord

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Notice how Vanessa Vanessa here tried to throw down a gauntlet, I picked it up, slapped him with it harder and laid it back down, and now he's going to try to move on from that challenge because he doesn't want anyone to hear his gravely ass man voice in discord
Because uploading a picture is difficult, on a message board in which pictures are uploaded.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its not I gave you an exact reason why you aren't getting a picture you fucking retard and I gave you a better alternative you're afraid to take

Shut the fuck up

And I quote myself directly

but you're not getting her pics and shit so you can't associate them with her facebook account or something and harass her

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You fucking moronic delusional confused man figure it out. Pics can lead to docs. Talking on discord is direct evidence she's alive, we're together, and she can confirm our relationship etc

I could go take a photo from someone else on facebook and post it here and fuck you if you'd ever be able to tell the difference.

Never has this been more appropriate than now

charlie-day-stupid1.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Johnny Sack thinks I'm going to try to find someone's Facebook pics with an image;

That's what clowns like you and Foler do... I'm not like that.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Beat that chest in futility everyone here can see you have no fucking guts whatsoever

On the levels of evidence, which you wouldn't understand since you think a 600 year old man built a boat and trolled around on it for 40 days with two of every species on the planet, pictures are far easier to fake than a real, live conversation.

But you're terrified of actual contact with people so go figure.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And its not YOU I'm necessarily worried would use the pics to attack my wife. You're far too cowardly for that.

This board is has more members than just you you fucking retard

You're just fucking pathetic at this point. Take a fucking 6 month break and have a goddamn potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Why won't you willingly doxx your wife on a forum where a guy literally tried to harass the owner into getting fired from his job over the posts on the forum, you must be a fake person!"

Of course, you'd know all about faking your personality wouldn't you Vanessa Vanessa

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's also funny how Foler Foler did something with your picture and you accuse me of that

I've never done anything with anyone's photos here including yours. That's a false accusation on its face.

My kids photos that I posted here WERE used to attack me by Tanoomba Tanoomba though

And you have, in fact, used my picture to attack me, multiple times. It just doesn't bother me because I don't take you seriously or give a shit